This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar OaktownWarriors 7 years, 11 months ago.

• Author
    ravneetsingh07
    Participant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ex2azNRh3E

I would rather have him than Deyonta Davis, but I think I have Marquese Chriss higher than Skal.

cabbycab
    Participant

I saw Chriss play only once this year against SDSU and was impressed.  His stature and play reminds me of Billy Owens who was a NCAA all time great ( but didnt do anything in the NBA ).  Chriss looks like he is in Jr High still and woudn’t surprise me if he grew a few inches in the next few years.  

cabbycab
    Participant

I saw Chriss play only once this year against SDSU and was impressed.  His stature and play reminds me of Billy Owens who was a NCAA all time great ( but didnt do anything in the NBA ).  Chriss looks like he is in Jr High still and woudn’t surprise me if he grew a few inches in the next few years.  

losnopesos
    Participant

I’m a UK fan and watched Skal play all year and he, in my opinion, simply does not have the mental make up yet to compete.  It’s impossible to go four games getting one rebound and then compete at a high level in the NBA in less than a year.  He’s very timid, and often plays much smaller than he is.  Maybe they’ll get him on HGH/steroids and bulk him up in the D league for a while. 

mamadou
      Participant

Yep, and let’s not forget, he ain’t a spring chicken, he’s already an old freshmen.

Multiple red flags.

Physical and mental midget….in college.

I was super high on him a year ago, now i would absolutely pass on him in the lottery of a weak ass draft.

mamadou
      Participant

Yep, and let’s not forget, he ain’t a spring chicken, he’s already an old freshmen.

Multiple red flags.

Physical and mental midget….in college.

I was super high on him a year ago, now i would absolutely pass on him in the lottery of a weak ass draft.

losnopesos
    Participant

I’m a UK fan and watched Skal play all year and he, in my opinion, simply does not have the mental make up yet to compete.  It’s impossible to go four games getting one rebound and then compete at a high level in the NBA in less than a year.  He’s very timid, and often plays much smaller than he is.  Maybe they’ll get him on HGH/steroids and bulk him up in the D league for a while. 

OaktownWarriors
    Participant

I wouldn’t draft Skal in either round ! There’s tons of tall, skinny big men that can’t play out in the D-leagues and overseas to choose from. I wouldn’t waste a pick on him.

OaktownWarriors
    Participant

I wouldn’t draft Skal in either round ! There’s tons of tall, skinny big men that can’t play out in the D-leagues and overseas to choose from. I wouldn’t waste a pick on him.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login