This topic contains 26 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar NeggedNoelSaric 9 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
    JM40
    Participant

1-Blake Griffin
    2-Stephen Curry
    3-James Harden
    4-Demar DeRozan
    5-Jrue Holiday
    6-Ty Lawson
    7-Brandon Jennings
    8-Jeff Teague
    9-Ricky Rubio
    10-Gerald Henderson
    11-Darren Collison
    12-Tyreke Evans
    13-Eric Maynor
    14-Taj Gibson
    15-Danny Green
    16-Rodrique Beaubois
    17-Tyler Hansbrough
    18-Patrick Beverley
    19-Patty Mills
    20-Chase Budinger
    21-DeJuan Blair
    22-Toney Douglas
    23-Jodie Meeks
    24-Marcus Thornton
    25-DeMarre Carroll
    26-Omri Casspi
    27-Sam Young
    28-Earl Clark
    29-Byron Mullens
    30-Jonas Jerebko

JoeWolf1

Eric Maynor over Taj Gibson? 

Knowing what you know now, why would you take Rodrique Boibois 9 spots higher than he went? The dude is out of the league…

Still no love for Wes Matthews?

JoeWolf1

Eric Maynor over Taj Gibson? 

Knowing what you know now, why would you take Rodrique Boibois 9 spots higher than he went? The dude is out of the league…

Still no love for Wes Matthews?

MattP31
    Participant

Beaubois is not going that high. Dude is already out of the league and battled injuries his whole career

MattP31
    Participant

Beaubois is not going that high. Dude is already out of the league and battled injuries his whole career

Buckets21
    Participant

I’d put Teague over Jennings

Buckets21
    Participant

I’d put Teague over Jennings

mixtape2003
    Participant

Taj shoud be in the 6-10 range at least, if he had been a starter this past few years he prob be 4 or 5

mixtape2003
    Participant

Taj shoud be in the 6-10 range at least, if he had been a starter this past few years he prob be 4 or 5

NeggedNoelSaric

blake would have went third
    im sorry even with a superstar like chris paul blake has not became superstar talent to me.

curry would have went number 1
    1.curry
    2.harden Memphis had a chance and didn’t they went on plenty of run and failed to make it to the ship because of wing play and shooting woes. harden could have helped a lot defense wouldn’t have been a problem. they also could have moved mayo and gay together and brung back some real talent when their stock were the highest. not drafting harden may have cost Memphis a few finals appearances they had everything but wing play.
    3. blake I was expecting okc to win it and get blake anyhow but he would have fit perfect and ibaka could have played center. maybe with blake ,kd,and westbrook they would have took the smaller heat down and won a ship.

NeggedNoelSaric

blake would have went third
    im sorry even with a superstar like chris paul blake has not became superstar talent to me.

curry would have went number 1
    1.curry
    2.harden Memphis had a chance and didn’t they went on plenty of run and failed to make it to the ship because of wing play and shooting woes. harden could have helped a lot defense wouldn’t have been a problem. they also could have moved mayo and gay together and brung back some real talent when their stock were the highest. not drafting harden may have cost Memphis a few finals appearances they had everything but wing play.
    3. blake I was expecting okc to win it and get blake anyhow but he would have fit perfect and ibaka could have played center. maybe with blake ,kd,and westbrook they would have took the smaller heat down and won a ship.

celtics1982
      Participant

I think it goes Blake, Curry and then Harden.  Truth is they could go in any order, these three players have all become elite.  Harden had a 23.5 per, Curry a 24.1 and Blake a 24 last season, that is elite max player type production.  They all led their teams in scoring and each reached the playoffs, where they once again led their teams in scoring.  Curry is a great passer, Blake can rebound and Harden is a great passer for a SG.  I pick Blake because he’s the biggest star and I value a PF over a PG.  Curry goes second cause I value a PG over a SG.

celtics1982
      Participant

I think it goes Blake, Curry and then Harden.  Truth is they could go in any order, these three players have all become elite.  Harden had a 23.5 per, Curry a 24.1 and Blake a 24 last season, that is elite max player type production.  They all led their teams in scoring and each reached the playoffs, where they once again led their teams in scoring.  Curry is a great passer, Blake can rebound and Harden is a great passer for a SG.  I pick Blake because he’s the biggest star and I value a PF over a PG.  Curry goes second cause I value a PG over a SG.

NeggedNoelSaric

sg is the one of the weakest positions in the league

you take the best player 1 and that’s curry
        say what you will about blake that’s not his team that’s chris pauls team. blake is marketable yes but we know who the best player is and if it was not for paul coming they might still be in the lottery in the deep west. paul went on a run with a weak hornet team Peterson,peja,west I cant even tell you who else they had only one of those players are still in the league.

curry lead his team to the post season
        if you where to switch griffin and curry the warriors wouldn’t make the playoffs but the clippers would with chris paul and curry.

blake really puts star into superstar because hes more Hollywood then hof right now. what he has really done hes a great all around player but when he starts to slow down what does he have? he never took over games like stars do for their teams like we have seen paul,curry,ducan,randolph,gasol,L.A, kd,westbrook,howard even put up a crazy battle dominate and it wasn’t enough.

You cant build a team around blake so
        so….1.curry
        2. your not getting a player like harden from the 2 hes a rare find if he learns to play d hes better then blake im sorry.
        3.blake dunks and get rebounds , but I think the other two have a little value and yes you can switch harden and blake

but curry is number 1

celtics1982
          Participant

I respect your opinion, but please don’t make it seem that Curry is the clear cut number one, that’s just not true.  Show me some stats that prove that fact.  Like I said when you look at PER its a wash between Curry and Blake and Harden for that matter.  You ragging on Blake because he plays with Paul, why?  It’s not like Curry isn’t surround with good players, he is.  Sure Blake isn’t his teams best player and Curry is, that doesn’t mean Curry is better then Blake.  It just means the Clippers are a better team then the Warriors.  Why can’t you build a team around Blake?  That’s what they did, Blake was the reason Paul was willing to come and play for them!!

Blake has a career average of 21.4 points and 10.1 rebounds, while dishing out  3.7 assists and getting 1 steal a game.  He can score, rebound and pass at an elite level. 

celtics1982
          Participant

I respect your opinion, but please don’t make it seem that Curry is the clear cut number one, that’s just not true.  Show me some stats that prove that fact.  Like I said when you look at PER its a wash between Curry and Blake and Harden for that matter.  You ragging on Blake because he plays with Paul, why?  It’s not like Curry isn’t surround with good players, he is.  Sure Blake isn’t his teams best player and Curry is, that doesn’t mean Curry is better then Blake.  It just means the Clippers are a better team then the Warriors.  Why can’t you build a team around Blake?  That’s what they did, Blake was the reason Paul was willing to come and play for them!!

Blake has a career average of 21.4 points and 10.1 rebounds, while dishing out  3.7 assists and getting 1 steal a game.  He can score, rebound and pass at an elite level. 

JoeWolf1

Did you watch the NBA last season?

Blake Griffin made tremendous strides last season including shootin 40% on jump shots from 10-16 feet, averaging a a career high 24.1 points per game, and 3.9 assists per game.

It’s because of Chris Paul, right?

During Paul’s absense he tore it up even more and the Clippers kept winning. Paul played 9 games in Jan and Feb combined, and in his absense, Blake Griffin put up numbers to the tune of 27.4 ppg 9.14 rpg 4.1 apg and 1.2 spg over 27 games in Jan and Feb.

Griffin has made major improvements, and if you still think he just dunks and rebounds, you probably haven’t seen him play last season.

JoeWolf1

Did you watch the NBA last season?

Blake Griffin made tremendous strides last season including shootin 40% on jump shots from 10-16 feet, averaging a a career high 24.1 points per game, and 3.9 assists per game.

It’s because of Chris Paul, right?

During Paul’s absense he tore it up even more and the Clippers kept winning. Paul played 9 games in Jan and Feb combined, and in his absense, Blake Griffin put up numbers to the tune of 27.4 ppg 9.14 rpg 4.1 apg and 1.2 spg over 27 games in Jan and Feb.

Griffin has made major improvements, and if you still think he just dunks and rebounds, you probably haven’t seen him play last season.

NeggedNoelSaric

chirs paul didn’t come to LA he was traded there like it and resigned.

if he had the choice I doubt he would have came to LA nobody wanted to go there until chris paul.

blake can make all the strides in the world if you switch curry and blake …the warriors wouldn’t make the playoffs the clippers would bottomline.

we have heard the blake griffin kevin love rumors …blake isn’t getting traded anywhere because hes to marketable BOTTOM LINE ….before per was invented it was pure evaluations and when you see blake lose his temper in the finals, not dominate and get bounced every year and you said paul take up his slack andput everything on the line you have to think is blake really a great player? a superstar player talent wise?

NeggedNoelSaric

chirs paul didn’t come to LA he was traded there like it and resigned.

if he had the choice I doubt he would have came to LA nobody wanted to go there until chris paul.

blake can make all the strides in the world if you switch curry and blake …the warriors wouldn’t make the playoffs the clippers would bottomline.

we have heard the blake griffin kevin love rumors …blake isn’t getting traded anywhere because hes to marketable BOTTOM LINE ….before per was invented it was pure evaluations and when you see blake lose his temper in the finals, not dominate and get bounced every year and you said paul take up his slack andput everything on the line you have to think is blake really a great player? a superstar player talent wise?

NeggedNoelSaric

sg is the one of the weakest positions in the league

you take the best player 1 and that’s curry
        say what you will about blake that’s not his team that’s chris pauls team. blake is marketable yes but we know who the best player is and if it was not for paul coming they might still be in the lottery in the deep west. paul went on a run with a weak hornet team Peterson,peja,west I cant even tell you who else they had only one of those players are still in the league.

curry lead his team to the post season
        if you where to switch griffin and curry the warriors wouldn’t make the playoffs but the clippers would with chris paul and curry.

blake really puts star into superstar because hes more Hollywood then hof right now. what he has really done hes a great all around player but when he starts to slow down what does he have? he never took over games like stars do for their teams like we have seen paul,curry,ducan,randolph,gasol,L.A, kd,westbrook,howard even put up a crazy battle dominate and it wasn’t enough.

You cant build a team around blake so
        so….1.curry
        2. your not getting a player like harden from the 2 hes a rare find if he learns to play d hes better then blake im sorry.
        3.blake dunks and get rebounds , but I think the other two have a little value and yes you can switch harden and blake

but curry is number 1

CavFanPR
    Participant

Patty Mills and Danny Green just helped the Spurs win a championship. They should both be in the top 10.

CavFanPR
    Participant

Patty Mills and Danny Green just helped the Spurs win a championship. They should both be in the top 10.

celtics1982
    Participant

Rubio, Collision and Maynor are to high and Evans, Gibson, Green and Beverly are to low.

celtics1982
    Participant

Rubio, Collision and Maynor are to high and Evans, Gibson, Green and Beverly are to low.

A Lil English
    Participant

One of my fave drafts so I thought id have a go

1-Blake Griffin
    2-Stephen Curry
    3-James Harden
    4-Demar DeRozan
    5-Ty Lawson
    6-Tyreke Evans
    7-Jrue Holiday
    8-Taj Gibson
    9-Wes Matthews