This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Johnny Chill 12 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
    montauriush4
    Participant

1.Kyrie Irving

2. Klay Thompson

3. Chandler Parsons

4. Brandon Knight

5. Marshon Brooks

6. Isaiah Thomas

7.Markieff Morris

8. Derrick Williams

9. Iman Shumpert

10.Bismack Biyombo

11.Kenneth Faried

12.Alec Burks

13. Kawhi Leonard

14.Enes Kanter

mwalling2117
    Participant

Its way too early to be doing a re-draft.  Yon can’t judge a whole draft on rookie year production cause if so Emeka Okafor would be a better pro than Dwight Howard.  Jonas Valanciunas hasn’t even come over from Europe yet, and everyone knew Jan Vesely and Bismack Biyombo would be long term projects.

Hale
    Participant

Isn’t it a little early for this?

SwatLakeCity
    Participant

first of all, the Cavs had the first and fourth picks, I highly doubt the Cavs would start rebuilding their team with two point guards. They would likely fill another position other than point guard.

Kanter is better than you think. He hasn’t gotten much playing time at Utah, but not because he hasn’t impressed, because of who is ahead of him. Utah has a deep, and I mean deep frontcourt. They have Jefferson, Millsap, Favors, Kanter and if you want to include Evans I guess you can but its not necessary. Jefferson and Millsap are starters because they have the experience. Yes, Kanter needs to get more minutes, but even though he has not does not mean he has not impressed the coaching staff. Kanter still deserves the 3rd pick of the draft. Jefferson or Millsap will be traded soon enough (probably this offseason) then you will see that with minutes both Favors and Kanter will be quite productive and therefore impress people everywhere.

montauriush4
    Participant

im talking as of right now who is having the best rookie season

montauriush4
    Participant

yea you can say that

nick5354
    Participant

So in other words this is a rookie ladder…

Tongue-Out-Like-23
    Participant

Well this is pointless.

Johnny Chill

Is it true the Warriors made a good pick?

nick5354
    Participant

It is hilarious because I remember these forums filled with angry Golden State fans unhappy with Thompson. 

Johnny Chill

I was ok with the pick. Never saw him play in college, so didnt know what to expect. But leading up to the draft, the Warriors were pretty much set on picking him. I new the Warriors were going to trade Ellis and open the spot for him to play.

I thought he would be just a shooter. But he has shown me a lot more. I hope his intensity level picks up and he develops a killer instinct.

The pick all Warrior fans are piss off at is Udoh over Greg Monroe.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login