This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar TRC1991 13 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
    Lotto Stud
    Participant

After the 2010 Draft there were quite a few players who were on the radar to be 1st Round picks in this years draft. Who were your players that you rated as 1st Round picks in this years draft that will end up going in the 2nd Round?

My 2011 Pre-Season 1st Rounders

• Demetri McCamey
    • Corey Fisher
    • Kalin Lucas
    • LaceDarius Dunn
    • Chandler Parsons  
    sammybuckeye13
    Participant

McCamey

LaceDarius 

Jamine Peterson

Singler (draft.net 27, draftexpress 36)

beard20
    Participant

No way Chandler Parsons hurt his stock by staying. Last year Florida were a average team that went out in the first round vs BYU. This year his playing on a top 10 team , was the SEC player of the year an is playing in the Sweet 16 with a great chance at reaching the Final 4. A player that hurt his stock is Kyle Singler, his shown the same game he has had the last 2 years with no outstanding improvments in my opinion, so i think he really should of went out on a high like Gordon Hayward did.

Lotto Stud
    Participant

I never said Chandler is a bad player, I’m just making note that he was on 1st Round radars & is looking like he will be a 2nd Round pick with the "talent" that’s ahead of him. He still has a chance to go 1st Round depending on how far Florida goes in this tourney & through Pre-Draft workouts.

nappy headed whitey

McCamey started the year off great, he was looking like a sure fire 1st rounder, probably taken around pick 20 or so. I’ve watched just about every Illinois game this year and to be honest, I’m glad he’s going bye bye. So inconsistent man, 3 games in a row right in the middle of Big Ten play he went for 5 against OSU, 6 vs Mich St, and 6 at Indiana. And that’s points not assists. Then 4 against Purdue at the end of the season and then in the round of 32, when we needed him the most, he went for 6 against KU. I think he will be drafted in the 2nd round but to me, looks like Europe is in his future

ghettosermon
    Participant

Chris Wright of Dayton. It’s a shame but he’s pushed himself far away from any first round contention. No one is going to draft a player in the first who has maxed out his skill. You want consistency but his stats the past 3 years are so freakishly identical that it shows a complete lack of growth. The A-10 is a good conference but for a guy who is supposed to be a team leader he shows no assertiveness.

Stats past 3 years:

2009: 13.3 ppg, 1.3 bpg, 25% 3 point percentage

2010: 13.7 ppg 1.4  bpg 21% 3 point percentage

2011: 13.2 ppg 1.4 bpg 22% 3 point percentage

TRC1991
    Participant

im right there with you ghettosermon, i thought chris wright could be an al thornton type player but i doubt he even gets drafted in the 2nd rd.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login