Over or Under: part 2
Over or Under?????
11. career revival for darko next year
12. all nba first team for Carmelo next year
13. 15, 8, 1 for Shaq next year
14. 1 All Star game for Okafor
15. 1 more title for C's
16. 3rd place all time career triple doubles for Lebron
17. top 10 all time for Kobe
18. top 2 Power Forwards All time for Duncan
NUMBER 11 IS NOT A OVER UNDER.....YOU USUALLY NEED A NUMBER IN A OVER/UNDER
11. not answering
12. not answering
13. Over. But not by much...16-8
14. 1Over. With Success comes recognition
15. Push. Just 1.....2010
16. Under. He will slow down and be more like MJ
17. Over....Top 5
18. Over...he is the best in my eyes
I'll just answer one of them
18. Definitely under.
so you guys don't think he is one of the top 2 pf's of all time? Personally I think he is number one.
this is off the top of my head, so I might be forgetting someone.
No way is Duncan better than the Mailman, but he is 2nd. Edging out Garnett, we thought alike on that 1.
I said he was #1!!!!
Malone has no rings and Duncan has 4....Malone scored more but Duncan took his team to titles.
I think they were 2 greatest. Duncan was better at the defensive end and won titles. He also had almost zero weaknesses. But I like Malone alot as well. People should'nt just count his lack of a title against him. He carried Utah to the finals twice, and he was huge for the Lakers when they went to the finals, and had he been able play in those finals, it might have been different. He was a great rebounder, passer and shooter. I could see the argument going either way between him and duncan, but i just think duncan was a little more complete and was easier to build a team around.