This topic contains 15 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar IndianaBasketball 13 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    Michael.S.
    Participant

25 ppg for Kobe?
    6th seed for Thunder?
    30ppg for LeBron?
    25ppg for Rose?
    15ppg for Wall?
    1st team all-nba for CP3?
    8th seed for Nets?
    1 altercation with Cousins involved?
    60 wins for LA next yr?
    50 wins for Boston next yr?
    45 wins for SA next yr?
    One 60 point game?
    30 chasedown blocks for LeBron?
    1 free agent to get with LeBron if he stays in Cle?

MagikKnick
    Participant

25 ppg for Kobe? Over
    6th seed for Thunder? Equal
    30ppg for LeBron? Under, barely
    25ppg for Rose? Equal-ish
    15ppg for Wall? Over, not by alot though
    1st team all-nba for CP3? what would over be? but I say equal
    8th seed for Nets? Over
    1 altercation with Cousins involved? Over, but nothing excessive, just a few minor “run-ins”
    60 wins for LA next yr? Under, barely
    50 wins for Boston next yr? Over
    45 wins for SA next yr? ehhhh, Over, barely
    One 60 point game? Under, but I can see some 50s
    30 chasedown blocks for LeBron? how much did he get last season, i’ll say equal though
    1 free agent to get with LeBron if he stays in Cle? Under

Lil B to GSW
    Participant

25 ppg for Kobe? About right/slightly over
    6th seed for Thunder?higher
    30ppg for LeBron?correct
    25ppg for Rose?under
    15ppg for Wall?over
    1st team all-nba for CP3?yes
    8th seed for Nets? Higher
    1 altercation with Cousins involved?over, nothing to serious tho
    60 wins for LA next yr? Give or take 3
    50 wins for Boston next yr?under by 2
    45 wins for SA next yr? Slightly over (depending on the Tony Parker trade rumors, which I don’t think will happen)
    One 60 point game? At least one for KD
    30 chasedown blocks for LeBron? At least 82
    1 free agent to get with LeBron if he stays in Cle? He would be the only max contract in Clevland

Michael.S.
    Participant

We can’t edit our post anymore?

Lil B to GSW
      Participant

I was able to on this post, but was unable to earlier.

llperez

25 ppg for Kobe?-over. He is still driven to be the best and some rest this summer would do him wonders.

6th seed for Thunder?-hard to say, i go with push, should be right around 6th seed.

30ppg for LeBron?-ill go under, probably right around 28-29. I expect he will have more help wherever he goes next season

25ppg for Rose?-under. I love rose, but thats a ton of points for a pg

15ppg for Wall?-close, but ill go under. I think he will take a pass oriented approach and be closer to 13ppg and 7 assists. Keep in mind he has arenas next to him.

1st team all-nba for CP3?-ill say no. 2nd or 3rd. I think kobe and wade are the two best gaurds and dwill also might pass up paul if paul struggles a little coming off injury.

8th seed for Nets?-yes. I think they do good things this summer and brook and harris bounce back to all-star form. East only requires about a .500 record to make playoffs.

1 altercation with Cousins involved?-probably nothing serious

60 wins for LA next yr?-i think they are right around 60 wins. ill say over but by only like 1 or 2 games.

50 wins for Boston next yr?-over, but barely. Im real curious to see what direction they go. I think they make another run with pierce and KG

45 wins for SA next yr?-over. They will not ride off into the sunset easily

One 60 point game?-push. i think one person will hit it

30 chasedown blocks for LeBron?-no idea.

1 free agent to get with LeBron if he stays in Cle?-not if he stays in cleavland and you mean top notch free agent. They would have to clear space.

NYCrealdeal
    Participant

25 ppg for Kobe?over
    6th seed for Thunder?evem
    30ppg for LeBron?under
    25ppg for Rose?under
    15ppg for Wall?over
    1st team all-nba for CP3?yea
    8th seed for Nets?underr
    1 altercation with Cousins involved?over
    60 wins for LA next yr?under
    50 wins for Boston next yr?over
    45 wins for SA next yr?even
    One 60 point game?over
    30 chasedown blocks for LeBron?over
    1 free agent to get with LeBron if he stays in Cle?under they get no free agents

dolla130
    Participant

25 ppg for Kobe? same
    6th seed for Thunder?higher
    30ppg for LeBron?equal
    25ppg for Rose?equal or a little bit under
    15ppg for Wall?equal or a little higher
    1st team all-nba for CP3?yes
    8th seed for Nets?under
    1 altercation with Cousins involved?over
    60 wins for LA next yr?under
    50 wins for Boston next yr?under
    45 wins for SA next yr?equal
    One 60 point game?under
    30 chasedown blocks for LeBron? equal
    1 free agent to get with LeBron if he stays in Cle?under

tdmilles
    Participant

25 ppg for Kobe? — slightly under but i’m talking like 24.5 or so
    6th seed for Thunder? — under, probably get 4th or 5th seed
    30ppg for LeBron? — dependent on who he’s playing with next year, but i’m going under
    25ppg for Rose? — definitely under
    15ppg for Wall? — i’ll go slightly over
    1st team all-nba for CP3? — push, i think he returns as first team all NBA
    8th seed for Nets? — i’ll go under, i think they bounce back well next season … i think they take the 7 seed
    1 altercation with Cousins involved? — over, i’d be willing to bet nearly every big man gets into an altercation every year
    60 wins for LA next yr? — under, i think they’ll sacrafice the regular season for a strong playoff push
    50 wins for Boston next yr? — over
    45 wins for SA next yr? — over
    One 60 point game? — under
    30 chasedown blocks for LeBron? — over
    1 free agent to get with LeBron if he stays in Cle? — under

dolla130
    Participant

25ppg for Rose? really depends who they get as a free agent but if they some how don’t get anybody i can see him avg 25 ppg along with 6 or 7 asp like a allen iverson type and didnt he avg almost 25 ppg after the allstar break so what makes people think he cant next season with extended range

lalaila
    Participant

D-Rose will be hands down the best scoring PG in the league one day or even next season..25ppg is not to much for him but with Bosh or someone else i think he will be in the 22-23 range

WizardofOz
    Participant

25 ppg for Kobe? Over – He still one of the top scorers in the league and I think he will age gracefully just like MJ did.
    6th seed for Thunder? Even – They are slowly becoming a contender and just need to make a few additions.
    30ppg for LeBron? Even – He is easily capable of scoring over 30, he even said it himself, but I think he loves getting his teammates involved way too much to score over 30.
    25ppg for Rose? Under – Rose is a great PG, but he is still a pass-first PG. Scoring PG’s score 25 ppg.
    15ppg for Wall? Slightly Over – I’ll like at 16 ppg. He still still capable of scoring even with Gilbert Arenas there.
    1st team all-nba for CP3? Even – I think when healthy, he is the best PG in the NBA.
    8th seed for Nets? Under – They’ll do way better then they did last year, but it depends whot they get through the draft and free agency. If they get a superstar free agent and a draft pick that can produce immediately, I certainly think they can make the playoffs.
    1 altercation with Cousins involved?
    60 wins for LA next yr? Under – They are more focused on the playoffs then they are in the regular season.
    50 wins for Boston next yr? Over, but barely – They are getting really old and they’re going to have to start rebuilding soon.
    45 wins for SA next yr? Even – I think the SA era is over.
    One 60 point game? Even – I think one superstar will get it.
    30 chasedown blocks for LeBron? Over – With his speed and athletism, I’m sure he can get over 30.
    1 free agent to get with LeBron if he stays in Cle? Under – I donlt think Cleveland is a real attractive place to go to.

JordanC20
    Participant

25 ppg for Kobe? yes
    6th seed for Thunder? yes
    30ppg for LeBron? yes
    25ppg for Rose? no
    15ppg for Wall? yes
    1st team all-nba for CP3? no
    8th seed for Nets? yes…I think they will get LeBron
    1 altercation with Cousins involved? no
    60 wins for LA next yr? no
    50 wins for Boston next yr? yes
    45 wins for SA next yr? yes
    One 60 point game? no
    30 chasedown blocks for LeBron? yes
    1 free agent to get with LeBron if he stays in Cle? yes

JNixon
    Participant

25 ppg for Kobe? Over.

6th seed for Thunder? Over.

30ppg for LeBron? Under. If he has to score that much, he should demand a trade because that means he still doesn’t have help.

25ppg for Rose? Under. I don’t see him as that level a scorer. He obviously can get in the 20’s though,

15ppg for Wall? Over.

1st team all-nba for CP3? Over.

8th seed for Nets? Under.

1 altercation with Cousins involved? You can say “over” to this for about every player in the NBA

60 wins for LA next yr? Under.

50 wins for Boston next yr? Push.

45 wins for SA next yr? Over. Slightly

One 60 point game? Under.

30 chasedown blocks for LeBron? I doubt it. I don’t think he gets THAT many chasedowns. Under.

1 free agent to get with LeBron if he stays in Cle? Under.

memphisgriz731
    Participant

25 ppg for Kobe? – over
    6th seed for Thunder? – push
    30ppg for LeBron? – over
    25ppg for Rose? – although i wanna say push i’ll say under
    15ppg for Wall? – over
    1st team all-nba for CP3? – under
    8th seed for Nets? – under
    1 altercation with Cousins involved? – push
    60 wins for LA next yr? – under
    50 wins for Boston next yr? – over
    45 wins for SA next yr? – push
    One 60 point game? – push
    30 chasedown blocks for LeBron? – under
    1 free agent to get with LeBron if he stays in Cle? – push

IndianaBasketball
    Participant

25 ppg for Kobe? – Slightly Over. I think he’ll be around 26 points per game.

6th seed for Thunder? – Push as of right now. A lot depends on free-agency. I think Utah and the Suns will slide if they don’t re-sign Boozer and Stoudemire. The Thunder could rise up. It’s not surprising either. They had a legit shot at the 6th seed this past season.

30ppg for LeBron? – Under, especially if he teams up with another superstar.

25ppg for Rose? – Under. The Bulls will sign another All-Star caliber player to play with Rose and he won’t have to carry so much of the offensive load. He’ll be able to focus more on distributing.

15ppg for Wall? – Push. I think he’ll focus more on distributing.

1st team all-nba for CP3? – Under. It’ll be tough to beat out Wade and Kobe. I think he’ll be on the second team.

8th seed for Nets? – Push. They could be higher. A lot depends on who they add via free-agency. I think they’ll have a huge turnaround with Avery Johnson on the sidelines. The losing culture/mentality is history.

1 altercation with Cousins involved? – Over. He’s a hot head and veterans will test him.

60 wins for LA next yr? – Push or plus or minus a couple.

50 wins for Boston next yr? – Push. It’ll be close. They have decisions to make on both Allens though.

45 wins for SA next yr? – Over. You NEED at least 50 wins to make the playoffs in the West and I don’t see the Spurs not making the playoffs. I think they’ll find a way to upgrade their team.

One 60 point game? – Push.

30 chasedown blocks for LeBron? – Under. I’d be surprised if he had 30 last season.

1 free agent to get with LeBron if he stays in Cle? – Push. I’m sure they could land somebody with the MLE. They aren’t going to get anybody major unless it’s through a sign and trade though.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login