This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar WizardofOz 13 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    OrangeJuiceJones
    Participant

Atlanta Hawks: 24. Damion James (Traded to New Jersey for Jordan Crawford); 53. Pape Sy.

Great draft for the Hawks. With the high probability of Joe Johnson leaving via free agency (he turned down a 4-year, $60 million dollar offer from Atlanta before the start of the 2009-2010 season) they trade for the high scoring Jordan Crawford. This guy can put the ball in the bucket in various ways, and should be able to immediately contribute to the Hawks. And he dunked on LeBron; how can you top that?

About that second round pick… Who the hell is Pape Sy? Ah, well. I don’t know who he is, and I doubt I’ll get to see him play much this upcoming season, or the season after that.

GRADE: B

———————————–

Boston Celtics: 19. Avery Bradley; 52. Luke Harangody.

The Celtics pick up Avery Bradley at 19. I really like this pick, because it gives them a potential elite back-up at the point guard spot. He can also learn a lot from guys like Pierce and Allen.

Luke Harangody is your quintessential college superstar turned borderline NBA player: He’s not very long, doesn’t jump very high, can’t shoot the ball all that well, but he hustles. I doubt he makes an NBA roster, but he could have a very nice career overseas.

GRADE: B+
    ——————————————-

Charlotte Bobcats: No selections

GRADE: Incomplete.
    ——————————————–

Chicago Bulls: 17. Kevin Seraphin.

From what I hear, he’s a long, athletic power forward with a raw offensive game… which is not exactly what the Bulls need, but they do have enough money to sign a guy like Boozer or Bosh. A knee injury will keep him out of the NBA Summer League, but

OrangeJuiceJones
    Participant

Sorry about that. My computer spazzed out on me. I’m finishing it now.

WizardofOz
    Participant

Kevin Seraphin is not going to the Bulls. He is going to the Wizards. Remember, the No. 17 pick was included in the Kirk Hinrich deal.

maaronmms
    Participant

its not a done deal for sure

WizardofOz
    Participant

Yeah but both franchises have agreed to it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login