This topic contains 14 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar aamir543 12 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    akhan786
    Participant

If there indeed is a lockout where the whole entire NBA season is wiped away, as Charles Barkley predicts, how will the draft order be picked?

Would they just put in the same percentages again in the lottery and see who gets the top pick?

Haha if that’s the case, it would be something else to see the Cavs walk away with back to back #1 overall picks.

WizardofOz
    Participant

TBD

WizardofOz
    Participant

TBD

Lotto Stud
    Participant

Like someone mentioned when I brought up the 2012 NFL Draft…..they more then likely will do a snake style picking order ala NHL is what I am thinking.

Lotto Stud
    Participant

Like someone mentioned when I brought up the 2012 NFL Draft…..they more then likely will do a snake style picking order ala NHL is what I am thinking.

draftmangt
    Participant

What is a snake style picking order?

draftmangt
    Participant

What is a snake style picking order?

Lotto Stud
    Participant

1-30 30-1 =Snake Style

Lotto Stud
    Participant

1-30 30-1 =Snake Style

NYK2010
    Participant

Too early to speculate but snake draft pick sense.

I think the season won’t be cancelled unless both sides are just that stupid.

NYK2010
    Participant

Too early to speculate but snake draft pick sense.

I think the season won’t be cancelled unless both sides are just that stupid.

NYCrealdeal
    Participant

charles barkley might be right. this a lot more serious than the nfl lockout. most of the league is losing money. im hoping we can get about the same amount of games played last lockout but it looks like tht might now happen. nba was going great with an amazing season and playoffs tht was better. lock out would be terrible.

and my about the draft i think a snaking system makes sense and using same percentages for lottery

NYCrealdeal
    Participant

charles barkley might be right. this a lot more serious than the nfl lockout. most of the league is losing money. im hoping we can get about the same amount of games played last lockout but it looks like tht might now happen. nba was going great with an amazing season and playoffs tht was better. lock out would be terrible.

and my about the draft i think a snaking system makes sense and using same percentages for lottery

aamir543
    Participant

Wait can someone confirm this for me, do the Clips have the T Wolves unprotected no.1 from last year? If so, I can just imagine Blake Griffin rooting for a lockout. The top two picks in an absolutly STACKED draft. He gets Barnes and Anthony Davis. That would change the course of that franchise. maybe Donald Sterling does have a purpose in life.

aamir543
    Participant

Wait can someone confirm this for me, do the Clips have the T Wolves unprotected no.1 from last year? If so, I can just imagine Blake Griffin rooting for a lockout. The top two picks in an absolutly STACKED draft. He gets Barnes and Anthony Davis. That would change the course of that franchise. maybe Donald Sterling does have a purpose in life.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login