NBA 2k12 trailer!!
Gets me hype for basketball in general
They really improved the greatest sports game ever to drop last year. Impressive! The graphics and movements look alot better. Round of applause for 2k!!
...i'm at a loss for words...
October 4th cannot come soon enough. I better start back hustling Fruit Roll-Ups on campus and start saving up.
they just dont even surprise me anymore...best sports game franchise EVER...im sure a lot of other people play the franchise mode a lot, there could be a COUPLE improvments there but other than that last year was near perfect...this year will be even better
Looks like 2K has done it again lol.
People don't mention it, but 2K usually has a very nice soundtrack too. Nice to hear Eminem going hard lol.
Based on this short video, you can already see a ton of improvement... Here's what stood out to me lol:
1. Dirk's jumpshot. It's about time they fixed it!
2. More personalized player emotions/expressions. At :38... Dirk actually did the thing he does with his hands after he makes a big shot. That was one of the things I wanted them to improve. And look at Westbrook at 1:58 lol.
3. Added dribbling moves. Jennings at :55, Rose at 1:34 and Evans at 1:54.
4. Gordon at 1:12. He had on his leg sleeves, but you could still see his socks. Minor, but that was something you couldn't do in 2K11. That Gordon actually looks like him too.
5. Improved post packages (personalized maybe?). Zach Randolph from 2:00 - 2:03.
6. The dunks. They've added more realistic finishes. You can see they've improved just how the players actually palm the ball when they dunk and finish after they dunk.
Then I could see improvements to the overall look, graphics and just control of the game. More assessories with the sleeves, etc. I can't wait... I'm going to pre-order it ASAP.
Since there's a lockout does anybody know if the rookies will be on this year's game when it comes out?
That DeRozan dunk looked sick.
This game looks amazing. How do u improve on 2k11 its crazy cause they just did. I cant wait.
Speaking of the soundtrack...
- Eminem & Royce Da 5’9” – Fast Lane
- Travis Barker featuring Yelawolf, Twista, Busta Rhymes and Lil Jon – Let’s Go
- CyHi Da Prynce – Sideways (2K Remix)
- Kurtis Blow – Basketball
- Friendly Fires – Skeleton Boy
- Machine Drum – Let It (edIT Remix)
- Aceyalone featuring Cee-Lo – Workin’ Man’s Blues
- Freddie Gibbs – Look Easy (2K Original)
- Chiddy Bang featuring Q-Tip – Here We Go
- Zion I featuring Rebelution- Many Stylez
- Duck Down All -Stars 2 – Shout The Winners Out (2K Original)
- Middle Class Rut – New Low
- Bassnectar – Cozza Frenzy
- Ancient Astronauts – Still a Soldier
- Alex K. and D.J.I.G. – Now’s My Time (2K Original)
- See-I – Haterz
- James Pants – We’re Through
- Shinobi Ninja – Rock Hood
- DELS – Shapeshift
- Hudson Mohawke – Thunder Bay (instrumental)
- Mr. Chop – Intermezzo 2 (instrumental)
- Kid Mac featuring Mat McHugh – Hear You Calling
- Thunderball – Make Your Move
- The Freeze Tag – The Shuffle (instrumental)
- The Death Set – It’s Another Day
- Project Lionheart -They Come Back
- Jamaica – By The Numbers
- XV – Awesome
Not bad at all. As usual they put together a nice ensemble. Kurtis Blow "Basketball" gotta love the old school jams. Zion I is nice. Of course Em n Royce. Big time love for Yela, Busta, n Twista. Q-tip. CyHi. Not bad at all.
That "Let's Go" track seems like it'll be hype lol.
how do they figure out the free agents and everything else out?
The rosters will probably be outdated until the lockout is settled... Then 2K will do an update.
I'll fix them the best I can though until the update is put out there. I expect free-agents to be in the free-agency pool.
I hope thay add customized passing packages, steve nash no look passes, magic johnson long bouncing passes, birds over the head passes...
They got Tyreke's stepback & Rose's pullup J absolutely PERFECT.
Not sure how they do it, but every year 2K gets better & better.
I liked that D-Wade move it actually looked realistic
Random, and i know no one really cares but did NBA Elite/Live decide to skip out on this season? Despite the fact that 2K is absolutely dominating the basketball field, in terms of games, EA usually releases a game, and you normally hear some buzz about it. However, this year....nada.
So, does anybody know if EA decided to take the year off?
EA sports < 2k Sports
Thats obvious -_-, no one said otherwise..
Anywho, i did my own little research, and found absolutely nothing legit, seems like they took the year off, but nothing official
All 2K needs now is the NFL license, and RIP to EA Games
I know no one really cares, but I hope they get DeShaun Stevenson's shot right this year, cause his normal shot in last year's game was a fadeaway, which is pretty off.
And who is the play by play anouncer this year? I didn't even know who Kevin Harlan was until last year's game.