This topic contains 15 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar beargar10 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
    beargar10
    Participant

1. The Bobcats are not going pick Ben they already have Micheal Kidd-Gilchrist. They will most likely take Noel
    2. The Magic are going pick Ben or Zeller cuz whoever the Magic can get they will get.
    3.Washington is another team who needs help. they will most likely get Shabazz or Smart. Someone who is a Leader
    4. Cleveland doesn’t know how to use draftpicks. I know cuz I’m a Cleveland fan. So they will get someone like Hardaway and say to themselves “we did a good job!”.
    5. Last for this post is the Suns. They will get either Bennet or Len. They got Dragic so they are good on PG.

Siggy
    Participant

Why would MKG’s presence stop the Bobcats from taking McLemore?

alinge
    Participant

1. Mclemore is a pure scorer at the 2 guard position and MKG is a defensive stopper at small forward. If he is on the board the Bobcats take Mclemore, he is a pure scorer and when picking 1 you pick the best prospect
    2.Don’t see magic with Zeller, Vucevic is there best player and he is a center who should be very good soon
    3.Geniunely why does Washington want Smart they have John Wall for god’s sake, Wall isn’t a world beater but they aren’t going to give up on him.
    4.Cleveland draft really well lately case in point Kyrie and Thompson, add in Waiters who was a decent pick
    5.That one I will give you

Siggy
      Participant

2. Zeller easily has the foot speed to play the 4. In fact I think that would be his best position because of his lack of length.

alinge
        Participant

It depends if they stick with Big Baby though becuase he hadn’t been playing bad this year, if Shabazz or Otto Porter is available I think they go Small Forward

Siggy
          Participant

BIg Baby isn’t someone who I think is good enough to prevent them from taking a PF.

They do really like Harkless though.

If I were them I’d just go BPA.

beargar10
    Participant

He is a great player and of hes young and a pretty good player you would want to build around that, wouldn’t you?

Siggy
      Participant

Sure, MKG’s a good player with great intangibles. That still doesn’t answer my question.

alinge
    Participant

Although not sure if Bennett is around for Suns at 5 o 6

Lebron’s Hairline
    Participant

The bobcats are nearly dead last in shooting and they need talent, BMac compliments Kemba and MKG real well

beargar10
    Participant

1. You want to build around MKG so he doesn’t have to be the only one working his but of so you guys are right. Ben would be a good pick to let MKG get a rest from time to time.
    2. I forgot bout Vucevic so someone like smart or Shabazz would be a good pick.
    3. Washington should get Zeller or Noel. Smart would still be a good pick if hes around cuz wall is tall enough to play SG.
    4.Cleveland is Cleveland they do what they think is right.
    5. I still think Bennet will be around for the Suns
    Hopefully if this gets me possitive points I’ll do picks 6-10 tomorrow.

Siggy
      Participant

1. Let MKG rest?
      You do realize that they could play together and actually complement each other very well, right?

Jordo
    Participant

Why would the wizards take smart when thier biggest weakness is at PF/C and I’m not understanding the bobcats passing on McClemore…

festar35festar35
    festar35
    Participant

I think the magic take a very long look at Bennett where ever they pick. They have Vucevic and Nicholson who look like they will become pretty good, but they need a legit 3 prospect and I don’t think that is Harkless. Ideally they need a starting PG for aging Nelson replacement. In saying that getting McElmore and moving Afflalo to the the 3.

Siggy
      Participant

If they want a 3 then they should look at others before they look at Bennett IMO. I don’t think he projects well at all as a 3.

beargar10
    Participant

I see what your saying and This draft wasn’t the best hope tomorrows is.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login