This topic contains 18 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar aamir543 12 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    Tim49461
    Participant

A List of rewards and predictions for each team leading to the 2012 Draft

R.O.Y- Enes Kanter,One of the few players without a huge log jam.  I expect him to be the starter before Jan. rolls around

Most Disappointing Rookie season (Lottery)- Besides the people that wont be playing. Markieff Morris.  After people see that Bismack averaged more points then him The Suns/Markieff will be the laughing stock of the league for picking Twins by looking at them and thinking "I think he is the one who we worked out" instead of reading their first name.

Second rounder who is surprisingly playing good minutes- Toss up between Isaish Thomas/Josh Harrellson.  Kings staff doesnt like Jimmer and will test out both Thomas and Jimmer all season.  Harrellson will give a Amare a slight break and just be out there for a big body.

Draft Order for 2012

1.Phoenix- After seeing that Nash deserves better then Gortat and Dudley to win a championship the Suns will find a suitor for the Vet.  Getting very little in return.  Suns fans will instantly become a fan of whoever they traded Nash to.  Just because they feel bad the Suns could never put a good enough team around him.

2.Toronto-Jonas didnt end up coming over as planned.  Andrea B. will shopped and find a new home come the deadline. Leading the way for Ed Davis and Jonas to be the new front court.

3.Cleveland-A season where Thompson didnt see barely any minutes until the deadline where the Cavs Traded away Hickson or Jamison to free up space for the rookie.  Kyrie sees a few injuries during the season to miss 20+games.  Cavs fans question if Ohio State has better talent on the floor during the games Irving is out.

4.Bucks- Brandon Jennings is traded due to the coach just tired of himself not being able to just play point guard instead of Jennings. Jackson finds a way to get out of contract/traded/

5.Bobcats-  This was expected. Lose your top scorers Wallace and Jackson to stink it up so they could get in the top lottery for better players.

6.Warriors- Ellis is going somewhere not named Golden State.  Curry is left with David Lee to somehow account for 80% of the scoring for the team.

7. Kings- The Tyreke Jimmer show didnt go as good as they thought but good news is Cousins progressed and nearly averages a double double.

8.Pistons-  Brandon Knight was granted the keys to offense half way through the season.  Rip and Charlie V somehow get traded.  Finally starting to let Jonas J. Monroe and Knight to grow.

9.Clippers- Kaman finds a new home.  Where Jordan and Griffin shine as the brightest front court in the league. Yet Aminu still doesnt produce what they expect of him.  Mo Williams trys to lead the team in points hindering the develop of everyone not named Blake.

10.Minnesota-  One of the biggest surprises this year.  Kahn refuses to trade Love after the Rubio Love combo shows a small hint of promise . Derrick Williams forces B-Easy to the bench forcing B-Easy to demand a trade.  Chemistry goes up and the team plays like a team.

11.Wizards- Wall’s play grows once again and the combo of McGee and Wall is the hottest topic in the NBA.  After Jan Vessely joins the rotation, the Wizards are deemed the most athletic team in the NBA. 

12.Rockets- Take a step back after the failed experiment with Marcus Morris at the 3.  Trades of Patterson or Scola are made to get more help at the C and SG.

13.Pacers- The addition of George Hill was just not enough. a Season of injuries to Granger and Collison leaves them just missing the playoffs.

14.Memphis- They lose Gasol to Free agency and while adding Rudy Gay back into the lineup has the team playing well it is just not enough this year. Having them look for a C in the 2012 Draft.

15.Hornets- Chris Paul just cant do it all. Having them explore the idea of moving Paul at the deadline accepting they need to rebuild. 

16.Jazz- The new young core is exciting news for the NBA.  The core of Burks Hayward Favors and Kanter.  Shows alot of promise and Chemistry leaving them to consider if Harris is part of the future or not.

17.New Jersey- a Whole season with Deron Williams playing there turns Brook Lopez into what Williams did with Boozer. Marshon Brooks plays well enough to have him enter the starting line up early in the season.

18.Philly- Iggy is finally moved at the deadline but Philly fans are not pleased.  Jrue seems to have a peak a little bit with his play.

19.Hawks-J-Smooth is on his way out.  The talent of JJ and Horford is the only thing holding them in the playoffs.

20.Nuggets-Nilo and Chandler are leading Young wave in Denver showing there will be life without K Mart and Nene when the time comes.  

21.Blazers- Roy continues to play but limited time. Nolan Smith surprises with his steady play to push for the starting spot but ultimately staying at a good back up.

22.Knicks- The Combo of Amare and Melo will be questioned all year if it can actually work. Iman proves to be what the knicks drafted him for but seeing limited time.

23.Spurs- Timmy D is just not what he use to be and it is showing bad this year.  Parker is upset with the constant trade talks and ends up getting traded.  Manu and Timmy D are left but it is still Manu and Timmy D getting it done.

24.Celtics- The team starts playing like the Spurs use to.  Resting during the reg. season and playing in the playoffs J Johnson is getting limited minutes and playing well. 

25. Mavericks-  Talks of a championship slump continue to talk all season and question if JJ leaving is the reason. They get it together for the second part of the season.

26.Magic-  They explore trades for Dwight Howard but never actually take one since they have the 2nd best record before the All-Star break.  Ultimately the team doesnt have enough to win against Heat and Chicago and Dwight headlines Free Agent Class.

27.OKC- Talks of trading Westbrook continue through the season after drafting Reggie Jackson. Rumors of Westbrook for Paul headline the rumors leading into the Break but never actually go through. Durant goes for career numbers 31+ppg 7+rbs.

28.Chicago Bulls- The bulls desperate attempt to find a Shooting guard come through during this free agency.  Rose’s number dip a little bit this year and back to back MVP’s are out.

29.LA Lakers- Trades headline the talks leading into the season, A deal is made! Kobe takes this season as a way to show he is not slipping and can still lead a team to average 27ppg.

30. Miami Heat-As much as the world hates it. The Heat win the championship. D-Wade LBJ and Bosh all play so motivated that press conferences are used to say "F**k you media we heard what you said all last season." Lebrons play reminds people of his 07 season and especially his series against the Pistons.  Norris Cole enters the rotation a few months in the season and is getting roughly 5-10 mins a game. Mario still has the starting job.

MVP: Kevin Durant

Most Improved: Derrick Favors

Coach: Erik Spolestra 

*Sorry it was so long, Add your own view off the things if you want.

HobbyOG
    Participant

How are you able to label draft order before free agency? Doing too much.

HobbyOG
    Participant

How are you able to label draft order before free agency? Doing too much.

grizz32
    Participant

Why do the Grizzlies lose Marc?

grizz32
    Participant

Why do the Grizzlies lose Marc?

akhan786
    Participant

Who the hell is J Johnson on the Celtics?

akhan786
    Participant

Who the hell is J Johnson on the Celtics?

Tim49461
    Participant

I wanted to do it before Free Agency because Im cool….

Marc will probably chase the money this free agency since it will be his first HUGE pay check.

and did you watch the Draft Akhan786, From purdue ring a bell?

Tim49461
    Participant

I wanted to do it before Free Agency because Im cool….

Marc will probably chase the money this free agency since it will be his first HUGE pay check.

and did you watch the Draft Akhan786, From purdue ring a bell?

larbear260
    Participant

akhan i  think he means JaJuan Johnson….but this is rediculous, Derrick Favors is most improved? they just drafted kanter and have millsap okur and jefferson so its gonna be hard for favors to get minutes, josh harrelson will not be suprise second rounder because im completly sold on that he will be cut in mini-camp and at best sent to the d-league

larbear260
    Participant

akhan i  think he means JaJuan Johnson….but this is rediculous, Derrick Favors is most improved? they just drafted kanter and have millsap okur and jefferson so its gonna be hard for favors to get minutes, josh harrelson will not be suprise second rounder because im completly sold on that he will be cut in mini-camp and at best sent to the d-league

akhan786
    Participant

Ah haha right total brain fart from me.

akhan786
    Participant

Ah haha right total brain fart from me.

WizardofOz
    Participant

I think the Bobcats end up with the worst record in the NBA next season. They’re gonna be a terrible offensive team.

And I like Kanter, but I’m not sure he wins R.O.Y., because he’ll likely come off the bench unless the Jazz trade Jefferson.

WizardofOz
    Participant

I think the Bobcats end up with the worst record in the NBA next season. They’re gonna be a terrible offensive team.

And I like Kanter, but I’m not sure he wins R.O.Y., because he’ll likely come off the bench unless the Jazz trade Jefferson.

jeff416
    Participant

Gasol will stay with the Grizzlies. He is a restricted free agent and they plan on keeping him.

jeff416
    Participant

Gasol will stay with the Grizzlies. He is a restricted free agent and they plan on keeping him.

aamir543
    Participant

I love Jerry West!!!!!!!!

aamir543
    Participant

I love Jerry West!!!!!!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login