My Mock Lottery.
Okay, I just made an account so I have never done this before, so please bare with me.
This is how I see the lottery playing out because after the lottery it is very hard to predict things b/c of trades. I am not going to make up ridiculous trades because they're impossible to predict.
1. LAC- Blake Griffin. Can't go wrong here, even if he is a bust the Clippers can't be blamed.
2. MEM- Hasheem Thabeet. They have a young core who has the potential to be great. Thabeet does not need to score, just play D. Mayo and Gay will do the majority of the scoring.
3. OKC- James Harden. He had a weak NCAA Tournament, but he is a winner and plays with a lot of heart. Westbrook is going to become a true point guard, and Harden will make for a good 2.
4. SAC- Ricky Rubio. I am not a Rubio fan, but Jrue Holiday is too much of a risk to take at the 4 spot. If Sacto really wants Holiday they should trade down for an extra pick or 2.
5. WSH- Tyreke Evans. I am really unsure what Washington is going to do because of who I have going in the top 4. They want out of the pick is what I have been reading and hearing.
6. MINN- Stephen Curry. Guy has been on rise. Plays with heart and a great shooter who could possibly play the point. Having Al Jefferson (if healthy) and Kevin Love will open opportunities for Curry.
7. GSW- Jonny Flynn. I personally believe Flynn is the best PG in the draft for his leadership abilities and up tempo game. Also, fits GS system.
8. NYK- Brandon Jennings/Jordan Hill- This pick all depends on the direction the Knicks go in for the future. With Flynn and Curry off the board taking Jennings will mean they keep Lee. Though if they take Hill expect Lee's days in a Knicks uni numbered on the account that Hill is a #4.
9. TOR- Demar Derozan. I heard he doesn't want to play in Canada, but deal. I do not believe he is that amazing, but we'll see.
10. MIL- Jrue Holiday/Brandon Jennings. Depending on which way the Knicks go will depend on who the Bucks take. Either way they need a PG to compliment Redd. Either player will be better than Ramon Sessions.
11. NJN- Tyler Hansborough. This probably comes to a surprise as many, but the Nets need a guy like Hansborough who established himself in college and plays with a lions intensity. I believe he is great to build a franchise around.
12. CHA- Gerald Henderson. Henderson is the first athletic guy Duke has had in a long time. He also knows what it takes to win, and will take control at the right time. Bobcats have a bright future.
13. IND- Brandon Jennings. If the NYK or MIL does not take him the Pacers can't pass up on him. Danny Granger needs a guy who is a potential all-star, and Jennings fits the bill. With Roy Hibbert the future 5 and defensive stalwart in the paint for the Pacers ( ik I'll be under ridicule for this) Pacers need a PG to build around after the Jamaal Tinsley debacle.
14. PHX- Ty Lawson. My wild card. Steve Nash is not getting any younger so the Suns need a PG in the waiting. Ty Lawson is faster than Nash and learning under Nash will make him a force in the league.
Thanks all. I am open to all opinions hope to hear many. GO KNICKS!!!
I think the Nets would be better off taking Clark over Hansbrough
i dont think Hill will drop that far.
me nither. Also, you gave NY two players? pick one
check put my mock
heck my mock is much better.Jordan Hill is way overatted and Curry is a steal....
Check my mock and send me feedback
Blake Griffin PF So. ----Clippers
Hasheem Thabeet C Jr. ---Grizz
James Harden SG So. ------OKC
Ricky Rubio PG Intl. --SAC
Stephen Curry PG/SG Jr. --Wiz
DeMar DeRozan SG Fr.
Brandon Jennings PG Intl.
Jonny Flynn PG So.
Jordan Hill PF Jr.
Tyreke Evans SG Fr.
Knicksboy34, I do not have the Knicks picking 2 players. What I have is if the first 7 picks go that way, the Knicks will decide between either one of those 2 players. I thought that was clear in what I wrote, I guess not for some. I would love for the Knicks to take Flynn b/c he may not be the tallest of the Points, but he is broad and much stronger than them all. GO KNICKS!!!