View this with comments so it's more understandable. Thanks.
Really decent mock, man. One of the better ones i've seen.
no way the warriors pick curry.... they already said there down to hill, holiday,jennings,flynn,evans and williams. plus hes not what there looking for. they want a point forward to play with ellis or a pass first/ pure point guard.
Mica Downs. Don't be suprised if he develops a Turkoglu type game - some finishing ability/toughness
I dont see the jazz selecting bj mullens they all ready have to young reserves in kosta kovous and kyrlo fesenko.
- Austin Daye is way too low. He'll be taken 15th through 20th. Teams like Detroit, Phoenix, and Minnesota would take him.
- DeJuan Blair has knee issues which will likely drop him in the draft. I have the Bulls taking Hansbrough instead.
- Darren Collison will drop but not that far.
- Patrick Mills will get pick high in the draft. Speed is something you can't teach which means he's likely to get picked in the first round. I have Utah taking him at #20.
- Too many undraftees being taken in the first and second round. Micah Downs? Taj Gibson? Leo Lyons? Where's Grievis Vasquez?
- Not enough international players, especially ones who are likely to be drafted (Claver, Calathes, De Colo, Casspi, Llull, and Favernari). A guy like Beaubois is expected to be a late first/early second pick.
- Overall, I don't think your draft is very accurate. Nice surprises but not in a positive way.
Overall, its ok.
Micah Downs way too high. I dont like Harden at 4. Other than that is good.
Check out my mock. http://www.nbadraft.net/node/7021
I did forget Daye until I was last finishing the mock, and I couldn't decide where Mullens would go, and last but not least Casspi is spending another year in Europe.