This topic contains 24 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar NCarmean18 12 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
    paradigmn
    Participant

Basketball is kinda slow right now…so here r 2 brand new movie trailers for Spiderman 3 and the next batman movie: The Dark Knight Rises….both set to be released summer 2012.

MagikKnick
    Participant

Dark Knight movies will never be the same, they couldnt possibly find someone to play the Joker better than Heath Ledger…

MagikKnick
    Participant

Dark Knight movies will never be the same, they couldnt possibly find someone to play the Joker better than Heath Ledger…

Malik-Universal
    Participant

^ i agree 111%

his performance was one of the best ive ever seen 

Malik-Universal
    Participant

^ i agree 111%

his performance was one of the best ive ever seen 

esperanzafleet69
    Participant

the dark knight rises looks like it wont have the joker or two face.. instead the main villian will be bane.. spider man looks better now that toby mcguire isnt in it..

esperanzafleet69
    Participant

the dark knight rises looks like it wont have the joker or two face.. instead the main villian will be bane.. spider man looks better now that toby mcguire isnt in it..

I May Be Wrong
    Participant

Could someone explain that Spiderman movies coming out next year? Are they basically re-doing the spiderman movies from the beginning?

I May Be Wrong
    Participant

Could someone explain that Spiderman movies coming out next year? Are they basically re-doing the spiderman movies from the beginning?

Tha_Prince
    Participant

^^^ Ya I had no idea they we’re remaking spider-man, I’m surprised they decided to do it this early from the other ones. 

Man I’m pumped for the Dark Knight Rises, loved the Dark Knight and I think this will be a solid addition, no replacing the Joker but I think there will be some solid villains in this one. 

Tha_Prince
    Participant

^^^ Ya I had no idea they we’re remaking spider-man, I’m surprised they decided to do it this early from the other ones. 

Man I’m pumped for the Dark Knight Rises, loved the Dark Knight and I think this will be a solid addition, no replacing the Joker but I think there will be some solid villains in this one. 

iguapops420
    Participant

Yeah, they are actualy gonna follow the comics on spiderman this time around. Right down to the cartridges instead of simply having webs come out of his hands. Fuckin pumped. Didn’t like the first Batman with Bale, but Ledger made the last incredible. Hopefully I won’t be let down again like the first time. Disappointed that they aren’t bringing Aaron Eckhart back though to play Two Face. 

iguapops420
    Participant

Yeah, they are actualy gonna follow the comics on spiderman this time around. Right down to the cartridges instead of simply having webs come out of his hands. Fuckin pumped. Didn’t like the first Batman with Bale, but Ledger made the last incredible. Hopefully I won’t be let down again like the first time. Disappointed that they aren’t bringing Aaron Eckhart back though to play Two Face. 

IndianaBasketball
    Participant

This new Spiderman looks more serious… Almost like there’s a darker side to it. Right when they started talking about his parents, I knew they were following the comics. His parents were secret agents for the US government who were falsely accused of being Russian Spies to cover up some sort of dooms day weapon. I’m hyped to see it.

I’m hyped to see the Dark Knight Rises too. I really enjoyed the first two. I thought the first one did a great job explaining how he became batman, etc… And obviously the second one was insane. I think this third one will be great as well. I hear Catwoman is also in the movie.

What did everyone think about Transformers 3 and is anybody going to see Captain America?

IndianaBasketball
    Participant

This new Spiderman looks more serious… Almost like there’s a darker side to it. Right when they started talking about his parents, I knew they were following the comics. His parents were secret agents for the US government who were falsely accused of being Russian Spies to cover up some sort of dooms day weapon. I’m hyped to see it.

I’m hyped to see the Dark Knight Rises too. I really enjoyed the first two. I thought the first one did a great job explaining how he became batman, etc… And obviously the second one was insane. I think this third one will be great as well. I hear Catwoman is also in the movie.

What did everyone think about Transformers 3 and is anybody going to see Captain America?

iguapops420
    Participant

I’m def donna go see Capt. America, but I’m far more excited about the Avengers movie that’s gonna be coming out in 2012. It’s got everyone playing their parts from their respective movies save for Eric Bana or Edward Norton for The Hulk. Lou Farigano is back as the voice with Mark Ruffalo playing Bruce Banner. Check it out.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0848228/

iguapops420
    Participant

I’m def donna go see Capt. America, but I’m far more excited about the Avengers movie that’s gonna be coming out in 2012. It’s got everyone playing their parts from their respective movies save for Eric Bana or Edward Norton for The Hulk. Lou Farigano is back as the voice with Mark Ruffalo playing Bruce Banner. Check it out.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0848228/

BlueLaces
    Participant

I’m excited to see Anne Hathaway as Catwoman, she is smokin’.  Also, I think Tom Hardy is going to give a great performance as Bane that will not disappoint.

It’s just too bad these movies don’t come out until next July.

BlueLaces
    Participant

I’m excited to see Anne Hathaway as Catwoman, she is smokin’.  Also, I think Tom Hardy is going to give a great performance as Bane that will not disappoint.

It’s just too bad these movies don’t come out until next July.

IndianaBasketball
    Participant

I’m definitely going to go see Captain America too. I hope it’s better than Thor, which was just a decent movie to me. I thought the dude who played as Thor did a great job though, so he’ll be great in the Avengers.

I’m hyped for the Avengers… I just hope it’s not a bust, especially not after doing all of these other superhero flicks to lead to it. I guess Loki will be the main villian. I thought the Leader would be a villian after that scene in the Hulk right after the Abomination was created (the professor/scientist got some of Banner’s blood on his head and it started to transform). 

Surprised they didn’t bring Edward Norton back as the Hulk… I thought he did a great job.

IndianaBasketball
    Participant

I’m definitely going to go see Captain America too. I hope it’s better than Thor, which was just a decent movie to me. I thought the dude who played as Thor did a great job though, so he’ll be great in the Avengers.

I’m hyped for the Avengers… I just hope it’s not a bust, especially not after doing all of these other superhero flicks to lead to it. I guess Loki will be the main villian. I thought the Leader would be a villian after that scene in the Hulk right after the Abomination was created (the professor/scientist got some of Banner’s blood on his head and it started to transform). 

Surprised they didn’t bring Edward Norton back as the Hulk… I thought he did a great job.

iguapops420
    Participant

^^^Yeah I was honestly surprised as well, but at least they got Farigz back. That should be cool. I haven’t gotten to see Thor yet, but Hemmesworth is a pretty good actor so I figure he did him justice. Definitely stoked for the Avengers though. Can’t possibly see it failing with how they’ve led up to it. Heard Sam Jackson is supposed to get a Nick Fury movie either soon after or just before the Avengers. Gonna be the ish.

iguapops420
    Participant

^^^Yeah I was honestly surprised as well, but at least they got Farigz back. That should be cool. I haven’t gotten to see Thor yet, but Hemmesworth is a pretty good actor so I figure he did him justice. Definitely stoked for the Avengers though. Can’t possibly see it failing with how they’ve led up to it. Heard Sam Jackson is supposed to get a Nick Fury movie either soon after or just before the Avengers. Gonna be the ish.

NCarmean18
    Participant

I personally think the Spider-Man franchise will be fantastic now.  Instead of having Sam Raimi screw with plots and make his own little Spider-Man world, we actually have a director who is willing to base the films off of the original comics.  Original stuff = Win.

NCarmean18
    Participant

I personally think the Spider-Man franchise will be fantastic now.  Instead of having Sam Raimi screw with plots and make his own little Spider-Man world, we actually have a director who is willing to base the films off of the original comics.  Original stuff = Win.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login