just finished this, it took me forever
i was hesistant to use intl. players since i'm not too familiar with most of them
Chase at #16 is a bit too low
Jordan Hill should rise 2 places
Dajuan Summers should be a 1st rounder
But worst of all, you got my bro as very last pick, damn kid !!!!!
Hey Yall this is my mock. I will fine tune it when the lottery comes up. Several people that I thought would not stay in I got rid of. This draft is actually starting to look good. I mean there are no big time second round steals to my knowlegdge but all in all a good draft.
no european players??
Question to who me
to be honest it doesn't make any sense to put together a mock draft until you have the draft positions in place. With that being said here are my 5 predictions for the upcoming draft lets go...
1. Stephen Curry will not be a top 10 pick. (it is a weak draft but not that weak)
2. Terrence Williams will be a late lottery pick. (the kid just knows how to play the game.)
3. Blake Griffin will not be the best player from this class. (see--> D. DeRozan, T. Williams, T. Evans and E. Clark)
4. Great role players to be found in the second round...D. James(in the right situation playing the 4 ala shawn marion) J Adrien (solid undersized/smart 4 off the bench may visit europe before finding a spot in the nba) T. Smith (can play a few positions and a tough defender.)
5. And depending on which team ends up with the first overall pick i can see a team trading the pick or drafting a player other than B. Griffin. I could see Sac. falling in love with R. Rubio
IS question to cprizz15...no european players in his mock
I like what you say about James having potential cuase he's definantly athletic enough but what you said about Griffin is stupid