i only spent like 5 minutes on it what do you think.
Curry to GSW, interesting but I dont think it will happen.
Tyreke Evans too Low
Jrue Holliday toooooooo low
Other than that I dont think its that bad, I just dont agree on those three things.
that's pretty good but, i dont think OKC will take harden over rubio b/c i think Russel Westbrookcan play SG if they take rubio
i think GS will take Curry and try to trade him to NY for Jennings and a little more
Double Post Disregard
A few things...
1. I can't stress this enough to people that Memphis Drafting Thabeet over Rubio/Hill is a disaster waiting to happen. Gasol is a 5 not a 4. If this is the pick this team will remain in the Lottery for the next 3 years at least. Draft Rubio and call his Bluff. If he doesn't come over work something out with the kings taking Jordan Hill so a swap can happen.
2. The only way the Thunder take Harden is if thabeets off the board. Which I think isn't the likelihood of scenarios. I have Harden falling after a poor NCAA Tournament. I think he goes either 5,8,9 in this draft.
3. It doesn't make sense to me that the Wizards would draft Jordan Hill. I know people aren't high on him like I am, but he's still the second best Big man in this draft. The Wizards already have a core of bigs in Haywood, Thomas, Mcgee, Blatche, Jamison and adding Hill to the mix doesn't make much sense. I like them taking a Gamble on Derozan here at 5 because of the sucess this team has had and just seeing where he goes as the teams 6th man.
4. Minnesota will be fools not to take Brandon Jennings. If you've watched any Twolves basketball last year you would know that Randy Foye is a 2 and not a 1. With Sebastian Telfair at the pg position I think their in need of an upgrade. They will consider Flynn, but I think Jennings is the pick.
5. After Owning Jamal Crawford last season it's apparent how high Don Nelson is on these Kids. If Hill is on the Board he is the pick here. Maybe Earl Clark Jumps up to 7 which wouldn't surprise me. My gut just tells me their going to take Flynn here.
That's enough for now I guess. It's not bad, but I think team needs are bigger than potential gains. You get to break down these teams from top to bottom on what they need rather than what they want.
They need to take a point guard with the 6th pick either Jennings or Holiday is who I would like to se them pick. On the Grizzlies thing they will take Thabeet because the front office loves Conley the only way I see Rubio going 2nd is if someone trades up to take him if not he fall right into OKC lap. Then the Kings unless they trade up they would take either Jennings or Holiday but I have heard there is a strong push for them to take Holiday. At 5 I'm not sure if the Wizards would go with Harden or Hill.
1. i dont think toronto gets flynn. calderon wasn't as good as many expected (he was injured a couple of times which had an effect on his game) but i don't think they draft a replacement now, they badly need a wing (insert evans / henderson here).
2. another sf for the bucks? well, i know johnson can play the 4 since he's pretty big, but he would be better off playing the 3 in the nba where some sf's are 6'8 and 270lbs (see lebron, okay, not listed at 270 but we know..)
3. i don't think gibson gets picked ahead of lawal. that means, you put lawal too low.
4. mills ahead of jrue. don't think this would happen, it's either you put jrue too low or you put mills too high. mills can play now but jrue is just full of potential, plus he's bigger. heard he's also climbing the draft board. lots of other users have him in the lottery already.