Mad good Mock Draft promise you that
I think Curry Goes Early, We Heard The knicks Love Jrue Holiday at 6'5 200 Pound Point Guard. Amd Would Take Him If Curry Isnt On The Board.....Holiday Just Tured Nineteen 2 Days Ago. He Can Run The FastBreak And Play D.......He Would Be a Great Pick-Up.....Now I Have Flynn Going To The Bucks. And People Might Wonder Why I Dont Have Him Going To The Knicks But The Knicks Have Nate Robinson There Basically The Same And It Would Be a Waste Of a Draft Pick.
Leave Negative And Positive Comments
Overall, I like it. Curry wont go 5 IMO,
Also, I think Mullens may go 15 to DET.
check out my mock Mock Draft 5.0
As A Kinck fan...you made me smile with that Holiday pick as well.
Thabeet went #2, I stopped looking there
You just saved my time and trouble grizz_fan7
wizards love curry......and everyone has thabeet at 2.....gasol can shoot and pass he can play the 4
gasol is waaaaaaaaay too slow to play the 4, get it through your heads people thabeet is not coming to memphis!!
grizz fan...check your mock.. i left you a question ion your post.
the pick of lawson going to portland but i think they'd address their need for a small forward before picking another point, maybe somebody like danny green or cunningham, or hopefull somebody like summers, brown, or young could fall to that pick. its a good mock thou, love holiday going to the knicks and budinger fits perfect with the hornets could have an impact right away
when is said another picking another point i was referring to them taking beaubois in the second round
do backflips if they landed Jordan Hill at #11
unless the grizz trade their pick they need to draft thabeet. gasol is a backup center thabeet has dpoy potential. that is why thabeet is a lotto pick and gasol wasnt. and gasol is too slow to play the 4.
no gasol is a quality starting c!!
no he isnt, he got minutes by default. they had no other big men. he was their best bigman and had a few good games. if he and kaman were switched kaman would have gotten 20 and 10 not 12 and 8. gasol is over rated because he had solid numbers on a bad team.
1. portland is not going to draft 5 guards
2. if the pacers go big in the first round, they need a guard in round 2.
3. curry will not go to washington.
4. holiday is way too high. he'll be picked in the mid 20s
I generally like your mock, most picks are plausible. Thabeet has a good chance of going to Memphis (barring a trade) and I think Curry will be scooped up before the Knicks can get their hands on him at #8. There are a few glaring errors in my own mind, however.
1. Guys missing: how about Omar Casspi from Israel (projected to be a first rounder by most)? What about Jonas Jerebko from Sweden (projected to be a late first rounder, early second rounder)? What about Nick Calathes, who is likely to stay in the draft?
2. Portland's drafting. I mean, drafting four guys under 6'5 and one 6'8 guy? c'mon, they need help in the frontcourt too.
3. I think you have Chase Budinger from Arizona going too low, and Jrue Holliday above Jonny Flynn? Really? Holliday could get snatched up by the Pistons at #15, but otherwise he'll be picked in the 20's. Flynn I think could get snatched up in the top 10.
4. I don't like Jordan Hill going number 10 to New Jersey...not a good fit.
he would be a very good fit at the 4 in Memphis. His rebounding and shot-blocking would go well with Gasol, Gay, Mayo and Conley. If I bothered to do a mock draft of my own, I would have Hill going #2 overall.
you do know gasol is only 24 and its his first season in the NBA, give him a break