This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Snatalini247 6 years ago.

• Author
    joe2324
    Participant

if the knicks miss out on the #1 pick and don’t get Deandre Ayton at center, the shooting guard position looks like a good place to start as Hardaway is a terrible shooter. Trae Young or Donic would be a nice fit here. I do like Trey Burke going forward as the starting PG. He plays with a chip on his shoulder and a certain tenacity which is great. I like Kanter at the 5 and KP at the 3. If we don’t upgrade shooting guard, next place would be PF.

joe2324
    Participant

if somehow we get the number 1 pick, I really hope we keep Kanter as a backup. Could potentially be a 6th man of the year candiate behind Deandre Ayton 

mamadou
    Participant

It’s a big if my lord…1,7%

6% top 3

94% 9-11.

Injured 7’3 Porzingis at the 3, OK.

Why not a legit SF in Knox.

CoachWyers
    Participant

Knicks biggest need is a 3 and D wing that has a big upside.  If they stay in the 8-9 range they should look at a guy like Lonnie Walker.

j_hughes53
    Participant

I think Mikal Bridges would be good for them

Mr. 19134
    Participant

KP at the 3?  Huh?  Knicks need a PF because KP should probably be playing C.  I actually think Marvin Bagley is an ideal fit next to KP downlow and would actually fit similarly to how Kanter does by moving without the ball and scoring with his motor.

I also find it funny that when speaking of the Knicks draft plans you didn’t even mention French Frank or Emmanual MudBricks.  

I do think Trae Burke has turned a corner and should be kept beyond this season.

But in the 8-10 range of the draft the Knicks should targer Knox and one of the Bridges they both would fit.

But if Trae Young is still there when the Knicks pick they should turn their phone off and run in with the card.

holefillers1
      Participant

I think Bagley is a center too

Snatalini247
    Participant

If they don’t move up from their position good picks would be Mikal Bridges, they could use a 3-D wing or Wendell Carter, some extra offense and rebounding down low and Porzingis could make up for his below the rim play and floor spacing, or Kevin Knox if KP is every ready to move to Center full time.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login