This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar i’m jus so offended 12 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
    StF616
    Participant

Great to see Kevin Durant Having Fun with kids.

It’s official: Kevin Durant cannot stop playing basketball.

Two days after lighting up Rucker Park in Harlem, and a night removed from scoring 41 points in a Pro-City tournament game, Durant continued his summer ball tour by torching a bunch of fifth grade kids in Wisconsin.

Wednesday, the Oklahoma City Thunder superstar scored an insane 284 points to help his team, the Holy Apostles Chargers, destroy the Elmwood Cougars, 320-30. Durant’s box score was one for the ages. He connected on 112-of-126 shots overall, including 24-of-29 three-point attempts, and made 36-of-38 free throws. He also grabbed 18 rebounds, had four assists and blocked 25 shots Bill Murray style.

Hundreds of soccer moms were turned away at the doors, undoubtedly itching to witness the NBA’s two-time scoring champ, who had a 66-point effort at Rucker Park on Monday that persuaded fans to rush the court.

Durant likes to play in leagues throughout the country during the summer, but he was non-committal about suiting up Wednesday night at a local YMCA wheelchair game. He said he would have to wait and see while adding, “I just try to get better man. I like to play in every part of the country to see how the ballers are. I had fun.”

http://blogs.thescore.com/tbj/2011/08/03/durant-drops-284-points-in-grade-school-game/

JoeWolf1

Lol, beat me to it

JoeWolf1

Lol, beat me to it

Jlv2011

Impressive, looks bright for the Thunder this upcoming season.

Jlv2011

Impressive, looks bright for the Thunder this upcoming season.

NYK2010
    Participant

Lol against 5th graders, man at least take on some Varisty high school kids.

NYK2010
    Participant

Lol against 5th graders, man at least take on some Varisty high school kids.

Druneave1
    Participant

2 20 minute halfs or what? how could he keep that up against those kids for that long, just beastin on them. with 24 3-pointers, and 36 free throws, that leaves 88 field goals. How many of those were dunks?

Druneave1
    Participant

2 20 minute halfs or what? how could he keep that up against those kids for that long, just beastin on them. with 24 3-pointers, and 36 free throws, that leaves 88 field goals. How many of those were dunks?

i’m jus so offended
    Participant

is this dude retarded or just the most sarcastic person in the world? 

i’m jus so offended
    Participant

is this dude retarded or just the most sarcastic person in the world? 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login