This topic contains 42 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Tongue-Out-Like-23 13 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
    L.Shap
    Participant
    K.LOVE THE ALLSTAR

Agreed that UK class is the best. Plus with Lamb coming back along with Miller its gonna be scary. and if there is a lockout you could have

Knight/Teauge

Lamb

Gilchrist/miller

Jones/Davis/Kyle

And im pretty sure Cal will get another big man before the summer is over

K.LOVE THE ALLSTAR

Agreed that UK class is the best. Plus with Lamb coming back along with Miller its gonna be scary. and if there is a lockout you could have

Knight/Teauge

Lamb

Gilchrist/miller

Jones/Davis/Kyle

And im pretty sure Cal will get another big man before the summer is over

4th dimension

Kentucky class is better IMO. More athletic players and ideal NBA prospects. Duke class looks like, well, typical Duke class. They have shooters and skilled players with limited NBA upside (other than Austin Rivers).

4th dimension

Kentucky class is better IMO. More athletic players and ideal NBA prospects. Duke class looks like, well, typical Duke class. They have shooters and skilled players with limited NBA upside (other than Austin Rivers).

Da1pot
    Participant

Yeah it will be Kentucky with the better class- just another year reloading for them becasue Knight, Jones and possibly even Lamb( though he shoudn’t) will declare for the draft. Duke will be the better team though, becasue of the talent they will already have.

Da1pot
    Participant

Yeah it will be Kentucky with the better class- just another year reloading for them becasue Knight, Jones and possibly even Lamb( though he shoudn’t) will declare for the draft. Duke will be the better team though, becasue of the talent they will already have.

K.LOVE THE ALLSTAR

I doubt if Lamb leaves. He doesn’t fall under big man or point guard in a weak point guard draft catagory

K.LOVE THE ALLSTAR

I doubt if Lamb leaves. He doesn’t fall under big man or point guard in a weak point guard draft catagory

Mr. 19134
    Participant

I really like Doron Lamb.  He is going to go really higher next year, hopefully Knight leaves meaning Teague at PG and Lamb at SG, Lamb could aveage amazing numbers starting at 2 and shoot an extrexemly effiecient clip I’m gonna be keeping my eyes on him.  Quincy Miller is the best player in the class.

Mr. 19134
    Participant

I really like Doron Lamb.  He is going to go really higher next year, hopefully Knight leaves meaning Teague at PG and Lamb at SG, Lamb could aveage amazing numbers starting at 2 and shoot an extrexemly effiecient clip I’m gonna be keeping my eyes on him.  Quincy Miller is the best player in the class.

Mr. 19134
    Participant

I really hope that Mason Plumlee enters the draft, i think he is going to explose as a pro, and a team like the Sixers are going to be able to steal him with like the 17 pick.  John Henson too, I want him to enter just so there are a lot of options ahead of the Sixers.  

Mr. 19134
    Participant

I really hope that Mason Plumlee enters the draft, i think he is going to explose as a pro, and a team like the Sixers are going to be able to steal him with like the 17 pick.  John Henson too, I want him to enter just so there are a lot of options ahead of the Sixers.  

Im Your Father
    Participant

^Mr. 19134,

Do you really think so? I’ve watched every game Mason Plumlee has played at Duke, save two or three, and I just don’t see the guy as a very good NBA prospect. He is a good leaper who can pass the ball pretty well and shows the beginnings of some ball handling ability. But…

The guy doesn’t have very good hands, really isn’t all that quick, and very rarely does he ever display any post moves and he is an average defender.

What about him appeals to you(And NBA scouts) that I’m just not seeing?

Im Your Father
    Participant

^Mr. 19134,

Do you really think so? I’ve watched every game Mason Plumlee has played at Duke, save two or three, and I just don’t see the guy as a very good NBA prospect. He is a good leaper who can pass the ball pretty well and shows the beginnings of some ball handling ability. But…

The guy doesn’t have very good hands, really isn’t all that quick, and very rarely does he ever display any post moves and he is an average defender.

What about him appeals to you(And NBA scouts) that I’m just not seeing?

K.LOVE THE ALLSTAR

Mason’s skill level is low. I think he can be Josh McRoberts at best

K.LOVE THE ALLSTAR

Mason’s skill level is low. I think he can be Josh McRoberts at best

K.LOVE THE ALLSTAR

I think Gilchrist is the best player in the class. He is just as good on defense as he is on offense and he cares more about winning then anything on top of going hard all the time(miller doesn’t go hard all the time nor does he care much about the defensive end)

K.LOVE THE ALLSTAR

I think Gilchrist is the best player in the class. He is just as good on defense as he is on offense and he cares more about winning then anything on top of going hard all the time(miller doesn’t go hard all the time nor does he care much about the defensive end)

BKKnicksfan
    Participant

Interesting because I think it’s a tie between Rivers and Gilchrist.

Davis provides the most upside and he’s far from a finished project, but how many times have we heard that before?

Austin Rivers, reminds me of potentially Stephen Curry. I think he should move to the point position because I question if he’s gonna be able to defend 2’s at the NBA level. I think he’d be a really good point guard with time.

Gilchrist has been a favorite fora while. I think he’s gonna be a monster pro.

BKKnicksfan
    Participant

Interesting because I think it’s a tie between Rivers and Gilchrist.

Davis provides the most upside and he’s far from a finished project, but how many times have we heard that before?

Austin Rivers, reminds me of potentially Stephen Curry. I think he should move to the point position because I question if he’s gonna be able to defend 2’s at the NBA level. I think he’d be a really good point guard with time.

Gilchrist has been a favorite fora while. I think he’s gonna be a monster pro.

K.LOVE THE ALLSTAR

The reason i think its Gilchrist is the fact that he works hard on both ends of the floor. It’s never" he sometimes works hard or he has the skills to work hard on defense but doesn’t do it all the time". Players like that continue to work on there skills and get better every year. He not only wanna be the best but He is willing to do whatever it takes for his team to win even it it means he takes less shots

K.LOVE THE ALLSTAR

The reason i think its Gilchrist is the fact that he works hard on both ends of the floor. It’s never" he sometimes works hard or he has the skills to work hard on defense but doesn’t do it all the time". Players like that continue to work on there skills and get better every year. He not only wanna be the best but He is willing to do whatever it takes for his team to win even it it means he takes less shots

kacey
    Participant

Word on the campus in Lexington is that Lamb wants to enter the draft after this year. Alot can still happened between now and decision time. He has definitely proven that he can shoot the rock.

kacey
    Participant

Word on the campus in Lexington is that Lamb wants to enter the draft after this year. Alot can still happened between now and decision time. He has definitely proven that he can shoot the rock.

Im Your Father
    Participant

@Quincey

I tend to agree, except Mason is way less developed at this point. McRoberts didn’t perform up to expectations, but he still averaged 13, 8 and 3.5, along with 2.5bpg as a sophomore. 

Im Your Father
    Participant

@Quincey

I tend to agree, except Mason is way less developed at this point. McRoberts didn’t perform up to expectations, but he still averaged 13, 8 and 3.5, along with 2.5bpg as a sophomore. 

omphalos
    Participant

It’s gotta be Gilchrist in my opinion, I rate hard work and Gilchrist at least has a defined NBA position, whereas Austin might struggle to find his niche in the NBA.

omphalos
    Participant

It’s gotta be Gilchrist in my opinion, I rate hard work and Gilchrist at least has a defined NBA position, whereas Austin might struggle to find his niche in the NBA.

4th dimension

How the f**k can I have -3pts?! Your all a bunch of f@gs and has no repect.

4th dimension

How the f**k can I have -3pts?! Your all a bunch of f@gs and has no repect.

Mr. 19134
    Participant

@Stanford I didn’t like your Plumlee comparison because McRoberts while he plays athletically, he tested terribly poor at the combine and didn’t have the strength or pure athleticism to transition right away to the NBA, plus he took to many outside shots.  But on further thought you can say Plumlee has McRoberts skill in Jason Smith’s body.  Jason Smith as you would remember was an athletic freak for a 7’0 white dude, he had a 38” vert and ran the lane agility and 3/4 sprints extremely well for somebody his size, in fact he did them drills better then a lot of the wings.

@MyFather  Yes I think Plumlee will break out in the NBA because I think his game is tailored made for the NBA.  He should test out similar to Jason Smith in the combine, but the difference is he has a skill set that is being hidden at Duke.  He can do a lot of things but what he will need to do in the pros, especially with the Sixers, is play down low, run the floor, get rebounds, block shots, can alley oops, and hit the 17 footer when left open which he will be left open for and he can hit that shot.

At Duke Plumlee only plays 25 minutes a game, but in that time he averages about 7 PPG, 9 RPG, 1.2 assists, 1 stl, 1.7 blocks, and shoots 56%.  Plumlee got the body and all the tools not to mention the athleticism to suceed in the NBA.  I think he can give a team shot blocking, and rebounding right away while positioning himself for easy points, and running the floor plus he is far from an unfinished product.

Gilchrist is good, but you guys are forgetting Miller is hurt this year.  Had he been playing this year he might of answered your questions about defense. Miller stands close to 6’10, got a perimeter game and handles, plus get blocks shots and is a great athlete.  When it’s all said and done i think Miller will be the first pick taken next year and he is going to Baylor where another undervalued prospect, Jones, is making huge strides for the first pick.

Mr. 19134
    Participant

@Stanford I didn’t like your Plumlee comparison because McRoberts while he plays athletically, he tested terribly poor at the combine and didn’t have the strength or pure athleticism to transition right away to the NBA, plus he took to many outside shots.  But on further thought you can say Plumlee has McRoberts skill in Jason Smith’s body.  Jason Smith as you would remember was an athletic freak for a 7’0 white dude, he had a 38” vert and ran the lane agility and 3/4 sprints extremely well for somebody his size, in fact he did them drills better then a lot of the wings.

@MyFather  Yes I think Plumlee will break out in the NBA because I think his game is tailored made for the NBA.  He should test out similar to Jason Smith in the combine, but the difference is he has a skill set that is being hidden at Duke.  He can do a lot of things but what he will need to do in the pros, especially with the Sixers, is play down low, run the floor, get rebounds, block shots, can alley oops, and hit the 17 footer when left open which he will be left open for and he can hit that shot.

At Duke Plumlee only plays 25 minutes a game, but in that time he averages about 7 PPG, 9 RPG, 1.2 assists, 1 stl, 1.7 blocks, and shoots 56%.  Plumlee got the body and all the tools not to mention the athleticism to suceed in the NBA.  I think he can give a team shot blocking, and rebounding right away while positioning himself for easy points, and running the floor plus he is far from an unfinished product.

Gilchrist is good, but you guys are forgetting Miller is hurt this year.  Had he been playing this year he might of answered your questions about defense. Miller stands close to 6’10, got a perimeter game and handles, plus get blocks shots and is a great athlete.  When it’s all said and done i think Miller will be the first pick taken next year and he is going to Baylor where another undervalued prospect, Jones, is making huge strides for the first pick.

Mr. 19134
    Participant

@4th Dimension b!tch about your points again and i will forum hunt you and give you a negative point on everything you posted.  Not only that i will creat 10 alternate accounts and do the same…But seriously you probably got negatives because there are a lot of UNC and Duke fans on here and any sort of negativity that is not properly contructed will give you negatives.

And I disagree about Austin Rivers he is a stud, he stands about 6’4 right now therefre I think he can start in the NBA at shooting guard, I mean look at GSW.

Mr. 19134
    Participant

@4th Dimension b!tch about your points again and i will forum hunt you and give you a negative point on everything you posted.  Not only that i will creat 10 alternate accounts and do the same…But seriously you probably got negatives because there are a lot of UNC and Duke fans on here and any sort of negativity that is not properly contructed will give you negatives.

And I disagree about Austin Rivers he is a stud, he stands about 6’4 right now therefre I think he can start in the NBA at shooting guard, I mean look at GSW.

K.LOVE THE ALLSTAR

Jason Smith was Much better than Mason in college. Mason’s ceiling is McRoberts imo

K.LOVE THE ALLSTAR

Jason Smith was Much better than Mason in college. Mason’s ceiling is McRoberts imo

Tongue-Out-Like-23
    Participant

@Mr19134

I think Austin Rivers has 1 more inch in him.  He could very well end up being 6’5"

Tongue-Out-Like-23
    Participant

@Mr19134

I think Austin Rivers has 1 more inch in him.  He could very well end up being 6’5"

K.LOVE THE ALLSTAR

Yeah he could grow another inch. Then again its possible that he won’t

K.LOVE THE ALLSTAR

Yeah he could grow another inch. Then again its possible that he won’t

Tongue-Out-Like-23
    Participant

^True

Tongue-Out-Like-23
    Participant

^True

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login