This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Tankenstein 8 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    Tankenstein
    Participant

Mocks from this time last year were way WAY off. Many had Exum to the Sixers, Embiid to Boston, Vonleh in the top 3 or 4. I forgot how dead wrong most experts were. That said, we might toss current conventional wisdom out the door and get imaginative. Here’s my revised top 5:   1. Towns

2. Porzingis

3.  Mudiay

4. Russel

5. Hezonja  

CoachWyers
    Participant

As a Lakers fan I hope they don’t take Porzingis if they reached on an international player I would prefer Hezonja. I think the Lakers pick is going to be between Okafor and Russell. If I was the Lakers I would take Russell, I think he may end up being the best player in this draft and he is a def. franchise player, but after hearing they won’t be picking up Jordan Hill’s option and due to the fact that it is easier to get a good wing in free agency than big I think they will take Okafor, who is actually the big I prefer. I think Okafor will be a better pro than Towns.

Tankenstein
      Participant

I’m a Sixers fan and I too want Russel. I like his star potential and he’s a perfect fit. It’s just these things don’t seem to go like I think they will.  Last year I wanted Wiggins and Stauskas and got Embiid and Saric. 

Tankenstein
      Participant

I’m a Sixers fan and I too want Russel. I like his star potential and he’s a perfect fit. It’s just these things don’t seem to go like I think they will.  Last year I wanted Wiggins and Stauskas and got Embiid and Saric. 

CoachWyers
    Participant

As a Lakers fan I hope they don’t take Porzingis if they reached on an international player I would prefer Hezonja. I think the Lakers pick is going to be between Okafor and Russell. If I was the Lakers I would take Russell, I think he may end up being the best player in this draft and he is a def. franchise player, but after hearing they won’t be picking up Jordan Hill’s option and due to the fact that it is easier to get a good wing in free agency than big I think they will take Okafor, who is actually the big I prefer. I think Okafor will be a better pro than Towns.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login