This topic contains 17 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar rydawgsw 12 years, 11 months ago.

• Author
    Peanut
    Participant

On the Jazz webpage on facebook a guy posted and said this. " I have an inside friend who works for the jazz and he says that they could be getting the 1st, 2nd,4th, and 12th pick. Millsap, C.J., Evans And the #3 pick for Clevelands number 1 and 4 pick. Then Okur,Raja,and the jazz’s top 7 protected pick next year. He said the jazz are 95% sure that the deal will close sometime next month.  Do you think that any of these teams will do this because I dont think that Minny or Cleveland would do this. 95% sure? I dont think so

the27guy
    Participant

Sorry Peanut, this guys clearly on drugs…. Not happening.

butidonthavemoney

When the only cited source on a rumor is "a guy on facebook", you can dismiss it fairly quicky.

Sealio
      Participant

who would they take? 1) Irving 2) Williams 4)Kanter 12)Burks/Thompson

Those could all turn out to be decent players and maybe play well together but i just don’t see how that could be possible. That would be the ultimate rebuilding project and not really solve any problems.

Irving-Harris-Williams-Favors-Jefferson w/ Kanter coming off the bench and either Burks or Thompson.

They would still have a clog in the low post and i don’t see how Cleveland or Minny would do those trades.

Tongue-Out-Like-23
    Participant

If the Clippers owned the #1 and #4 picks, then maybe.  They don’t though.

M-DYMES
    Participant

LOL u sure it was a guy on facebook? 

I only trust random posts from people on twitter, myspace, black planet, craigslist, and sexbook.com  

But facebook?  Comeon’ man, use your noodle.   

aamir543
    Participant

I have said it twice and I will say it again. We NEED an IQ requirement for this website.

butidonthavemoney

What good will that do? Whose IQ is too low in this case?

Peanut probably didn’t need to post this but he clearly states that he doesn’t agree with it.

Snubs15
    Participant

Thats Just Wack

MagikKnick
    Participant

If this website had an IQ test…BTPH and Iggy would be the only 2 to pass…

The rest of us are just sarcastic a-holes, that know a little bit about the sport of basketball..o_O

butidonthavemoney

"If this website had an IQ test…BTPH and Iggy would be the only 2 to pass…

The rest of us are just sarcastic a-holes, that know a little bit about the sport of basketball..o_O"

Bullseye.

Peanut
    Participant

Yes why do you guys think that i am wacko? I stated that i dont agree with it and said that the guy was wrong!

B Free
    Participant

They think you’re wako because only wakos post something they heard from some guy on facebook and expect a discusion about it to matter.

Peanut
    Participant

I was sayng how the guy was wrong and why would he think of stuff like that.

Peanut
    Participant

I was sayng how the guy was wrong and why would he think of stuff like that.

B Free
    Participant

I see stupid stuff on facebook all the time but don’t post it just to say its dumb

bksmith
    Participant

This is the worst draft possible to make out with 4 lotto picks. If it was next years draft then I would be devestated and ready to kill Peanut because getting those picks next year will be great!!

rydawgsw
    Participant

As a Cavs fan, thank you.. I needed a good laugh like this today

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login