This topic contains 24 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar gatorheels 12 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    gatorheels
    Participant

This is my SEC preview for the upcoming 2011-2012 season.  These are strictly MY opinions. Feel free to agree/disagree.  All comments are welcome.  Remember the SEC doesn’t have 2 divisions anymore.  It is one 12 team league now which I like better.  Teams are ranked in order based on how I think they will finish in conference play.  Example Kentucky is going to win the league while LSU finishes last.  Enjoy

1. KENTUCKY WILDCATS

PG 6-2 Marquis Teague  FR

SG 6-4 Doron Lamb  SO

SF 6-7 Michael Gilchrist  FR

PF 6-8 Terrence Jones  SO

C 6-10 Anthony Davis  FR

Key Reserves:  SG 6-7 Darius Miller  SR, PF 6-10 Kyle Wiltjer  FR, PF 6-11 Eloy Vargas SR, PG 6-5 Twany Beckham  JR, PG 6-1 Ryan Harrow SO

Best NBA Prospect:  Anthony Davis

Team Strength:  Overall Talent.  This team is loaded with future pros. 

Team Weakness:  Lack of experience.  In March this usually shows up.  

Best Case Scenario:  NCAA National Champions. All of the Freshmen live up to the hype.  Lamb & Jones improve as Sophomores.  Darius Miller finally plays aggressive every game. Calipari coaches flawlessly late in games. 

Most Likely:  NCAA Final 4.  Sooner or later the Cats run into a team that they get physically beat up by in the post.  What happens when the game gets rough?  What happens its a super close game late in the 2nd half?  

Gatorheels’ Take:  I can’t wait to watch this team play.  I’m wondering who is going to lead the team in scoring?  My best guess would be Terrence Jones.  I think this is going to be one of those stacked teams where 6 players average double figure scoring!  Plus this team is super deep.  The BENCH players on Kentucky could compete with several SEC teams’ starting lineups.

2. VANDERBILT COMMODORES    

PG 6-3 Brad Tinsley  SR

SG 6-4 John Jenkins  JR

SF 6-7 Jeffery Taylor  SR

PF 6-9 Lance Goulbourne  SR

C 6-11 Festis Ezeli  SR

Key Reserves: 6-9 PF Steven Tchiengang  SR, SF 6-9 Rod Odom  SO, 6-3 SG Dai-jon Parker FR, 6-4 PG Kendren Johnson  FR

Best NBA Prospect:  Jeffery Taylor

Team Strength:  EXPERIENCE.  The team is loaded with Seniors. They have played as a unit for years.  They have been to the NCAA tournament multiple times.  They know what it feels like to FAIL.  They have been in many close games in March.

Team Weakness:  Honestly this team doesn’t have a glaring weakness.  I would have to say Coaching needs to improve.  

Best Case Scenario:  NCAA National Champs.  You heard me.  The team has everything you need to win it all.

Most Likely:  NCAA Tournament Elite 8.  

Gatorheels’ Take:  Jeffery Taylor is still the sickest dunker I’ve ever seen in person.  He is unbelievable.  He would win the NBA dunk contest right now.  I still am very high on him as a pro prospect.  He just has to continue working on his jumpshot, passing & confidence.  He is a top notch athlete & great defender.  Overall I just have a feeling this team is going overachieve for once. 

3. FLORIDA GATORS

PG 5-8 Erving Walker SR

SG 6-3 Kenny Boynton  JR

SF 6-3 Bradley Beal  FR

PF 6-9 Erik Murphy  JR

C 6-9 Patrick Young  SO

Key Reserves:  SG 6-3 Mike Rosario JR,  PG 6-2 Scottie Wilbekin SO, PF 6-9 Cody Larson FR

Best NBA Prospect:  Bradley Beal

Team Strength:  Guard Play.  The Gators are loaded in the backcourt.  Florida has 5 high quality guards who are capable of playing PG/SG.  This gives Coach Donovan a lot of options.  

Team Weakness: Post Players.  The graduation of Tyus, Macklin, & Parsons hurts. A lot of pressure will be on Patrick Young.  Outside of Young the rest of the bigs don’t have much experience and aren’t very athletic.  

Best Case Scenario:  NCAA Tournament Elite 8. Donovan finds a way to balance playing time perfectly.  He finds the right combination of players to play at certain times.  Beal & Walker hit some outrageous clutch 3’s. 

Most Likely:  NCAA Tournament Sweet 16.  Guards can only carry you so far.  As soon as the Gators run into a very athletic team with multiple long post defenders their season is likely over.   

Gatorheels’ Take:  This would be a fun team to coach.  I really think I would play a very small lineup at times.  Kinda of like the Villanova team from several years ago that started 4 guards (Lowry, Nardi, Allen, Foye).  If Florida started Walker, Rosario, Boynton, & Beal they could create a lot of mismatches.  Teams wouldn’t be able to guard.  They could just penetrate at will drawing lots of fouls or constantly kicking it out for a wide open 3 point shot. Defensively they wouldn’t be in too much trouble unless they were playing a team with polished offensive post players.  Beal plays big anyways, he is a solid rebounder.  Boynton & Rosario are nasty pesky defenders.  Boynton is capable of guarding bigger player.  Florida would just have to run & gun simply trying to outscore the opponent.  

4. MISS ST. BULLDOGS

PG 6-2 Dee Bost  SR

SG 6-6 David Gardner  FR

SF 6-8 Rodney Hood  FR

PF 6-11 Arnett Moultrie  JR

C 6-10 Renardo Sidney  JR

Key Reserves:  PG 6-0 Deville Smith  FR, SG 6-3 Jalen Steele SO, C 6-8 Wendell Lewis JR

Best NBA Prospect:  Rodney Hood

Team Strength:  Size.  The Bulldogs have very good size at every position.  They will be able to cause many mismatches throughout the year.  

Team Weakness:  Chemistry.  This has been a problem in the last couple seasons.  Not saying it will be this year but this is a huge issue.  If the team clicks then watch out.  If they play as individuals then the season will stink.

Best Case Scenario: NCAA Tournament Sweet 16. Sidney gets his head on straight, gets in shape, & finally puts 100% effort on both ends of the floor.  Moultrie doesn’t miss a beat & finds the transition easy as his level of competition increases significantly.  

Most Likely:  NCAA Tournament 2nd Round Moultrie struggles a bit.  Sideny improves but still doesn’t come close to reaching his potential.  The Coach is still a distraction as Stansbury continues to be on the Hot Seat. 

Gatorheels’ Take:  So much talent on this team but so many different ages & personalities.  Problems are going to arise at some point.  There is only one ball.  Are the players focused on winning now or are they looking at the NBA?  Will they buy into playing as a team or focus on individual achievements?  This team potentially has 3 future 1st Round draft picks in the starting five.  

5. ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE

PG 6-1 Trevor Releford  SO

SG 6-3 Trevor Lacey  FR

SF 6-6 Tony Mitchell  JR

PF 6-8 JaMychal Green  SR

C 6-9 Nick Jacobs  FR

Key Reserves:  SG 6-6 Levi Randolph FR, C 7-0 Moussa Gueye SO, SG 6-5 Charles Hankerson SO

Best NBA Prospect:  JaMychal Green

Team Strength:  JaMychal Green is a stud in the post who will keep Bama competitive in most games.  

Team Weakness:  Depth in the post. If Green gets in foul trouble then the Tide is in serious trouble.  Outside of Green the rest of Bama’s bigs are greatly inexperienced & unpolished. 

Best Case Scenario:  NCAA Tournament 2nd Round.  Green continues to dominate.  Lacey & Randolph come in ready to contribute a bunch on the offensive end, lighting it up from 3 point range.  

Most Likely:  NIT Appearance  

Gatorheels’ Take: A lot depends on the ability of the Freshmen Lacey & Randolph.  Can they stretch the floor?  If they can consistently shoot it from deep than Bama becomes dangerous.  If they can’t then teams will just double down on JaMychal Green all game which will cause the Tide to struggle mightily on the offensive end.  

6. ARKANSAS RAZORBACKS

PG 6-3 B.J. Young  FR

SG 6-2 Mardracus Wade  SO

SF 6-5 Ky Madden  FR

PF 6-7 Marshawn Powell  JR

C 6-8 Michael Sanchez  SR

Key Reserves: PF 6-10 Hunter Mickelson FR, PF 6-9 Marvell Waithe SR, PG 6-1 Julysses Nobles JR

Best NBA Prospect:  B.J. Young

Team Strength:  The ability to penetrate.  Several guards are very good at attacking the rim & blowing by defenders.

Team Weakness:  3 Point Shooting.  With the transfer of sharpshooting Rotnei Clarke this team went from being a threat from the perimeter to now not being respected at all beyond the 3 point stripe.  None of the remaining guards or incoming Freshman shoot it well from deep.

Best Case Scenario:  Deep run in the NIT 

Most Likely:  Arkansas has a rough year & finishes below .500 in conference play.  Just misses an invite to the NIT.

Gatorheels’ Take:  Opponents are going to play a lot of zone daring the Razorbacks to chuck up long jumpers.  This will also limit the ability of Young & Madden to penetrate.  Arkansas is going to struggle to put up points.  Ugly offensive team right here.  

7. AUBURN TIGERS

PG 6-1 Frankie Sullivan  JR

SG 6-2 Varez Ward  JR

SF 6-6 Allen Payne  SO

PF 6-8 Kenny Gabriel  SR

C 6-10 Rob Chubb  JR

Key Reserves:  PG 6-2 Chris Denson SO, PF 6-8 Adrian Forbes SR, PG 5-10 Josh Wallace SR

Best NBA Prospect:  Varez Ward

Team Strength:  Auburn should get consistent play from the guards.  They aren’t flashy but know how to run a team.  Multiple quality ball handlers.  Should be able to compete against most backcourts.  

Team Weakness:  Lack of overall talent period.  Talent wise this team just doesn’t resemble an SEC caliber ball club.

Best Case Scenario:  Auburn gets lucky & knocks off a top 25 team at home! The fans go wild!

Most Likely:  Team finishes well under .500 in conference play.  Not much to cheer for Tiger fans…sorry.

Gatorheels’ Take:  When is Auburn going to start getting quality recruits again?  It seems like yesterday when Auburn was relevant.  Remember the days of Marquis Daniels & Marco Killingsworth.  

8. OLE MISS REBELS

PG 5-11 Dundrecous Nelson  SO

SG 6-4 Nick Williams  JR

SF  6-6 Jelan Kendrick  FR

PF 6-8 Reginald Buckner  JR

PF 6-9 Terrance Henry  SR

Key Reserves: PF 6-9 Steadman Short  SR,  PG 6-3 Jarvis Summers  FR

Best NBA Prospect:  Jelan Kendrick

Team Strength:  Their home court advantage.  If you’ve ever been in that gym you know what I’m talking about.  Tough place to play.

Team Weakenss:  Lack of depth.  The bench just isn’t good at ALL.

Best Case Scenario:  Racks up a ton of wins at home & stays around .500 in conference play.

Most Likely:  Finishes under .500.

Gatorheels’ Take:  Jelan Kendrick- all eyes are on you.  The 5 star recruit will get a TON of playing time right from the start.  Originally committed to Memphis.  Kendrick will have to do a little bit of everything to keep Ole Miss in games.  He will be relied upon heavily to score.  Ole Miss didn’t return a single double-digit scorer from last season.  Lets see if Kendrick can live up to the hype.  

9. SOUTH CAROLINA GAMECOCKS

PG 5-9 Bruce Ellington  SO

SG 6-4 Damien Leonard  FR

SF 6-6 Malik Cooke  SR

PF 6-7 Murphy Holloway  JR

C 6-8 Anthony Gill  FR

Key Reserves:  SF 6-5 Lakeem Jackson  JR, SG 6-5 Brian Richardson SO,  PF 6-9 Damontre Harris SO

Best NBA Prospect:  Damien Leonard

Team Strength:  3 Point Shooting.  Ellington & Leonard both have quick releases & super deep range.  They don’t need much space or time to get their shot off.  Will literally pull up from anywhere.  Can come off screens, create space off the dribble, fade away, or strictly spot up.  Long range bombers.

Team Weakness:  Lack of size in the post.  The Gamecocks have some tough guys who can bang inside but they are a little undersized.  Nobody on the roster who can contribute is listed over 6-9.  

Best Case Scenario:  Beats a top 25 team at home.  

Most Likely:  Finishes under .500 for the season.

Gatorheels’ Take:  The 2012-2013 season could be solid for South Carolina.  If Coach Horn can land a superb recruiting class in 2012 then this team should reach the NCAA tournament 2012-2013.  Potential is there.  The team is young & talented.  Just need another wing scorer & big tall post defender.  

10. GEORGIA BULLDOGS

PG 5-11 Dustin Ware  SR

SG 6-1 Gerald Robinson SR

SF 6-6 Kentavious Caldwell  FR

PF 6-7 Marcus Thornton SR

C 6-9 Tim Dixon  FR

Key Reserves: PF 7-0 John Floreus JR, PF 6-10 John Cannon FR, PG 6-7 Nemanja Djurisic FR

Best NBA Prospect: Kentavious Caldwell

Team Strength:  Not really a strength but the lone bright spot is the ball will be in the hands of 2 experienced guards in Ware & Robinson. 

Team Weakness:  Lack of a scoring threat in the post.  Thornton did absolutely nothing last season.  Floreus is descent defensively but very raw on offense.  Cannon & Dixon are freshman & both 2 star recruits.  Georgia is going to get abused down low all season long.  It is going to be hard for this team to stay competitive.  How are they going to score? 

Best Case Scenario:  Georgia knocks off a top 25 team at home.  Yeah that is the only thing Bulldog fans have to look forward to.

Most Likely:  Georgia finishes under .500 for the season.  Coach Fox begins to feel the flames roasting under his seat.

Gatorheels’ Take:  Wow did this team need Trey Thompkins to stay one more year! How is this team going to survive.  Somebody is going to have to step up.  Not a promising start for John Fox.  The future isn’t looking too good. 

11.  TENNESSEE VOLUNTEERS

PG 6-1 Trae Golden  SO

SG 6-3 Skylar McBee  JR

SF  6-6 Cameron Tatum  SR

PF 6-9 Renaldo Woolridge  JR

C 6-9  Kenny Hall  JR

Key Reserves:  PG 5-10 Chris Jones  FR,  SG 6-5 Jordan McRae  SO

Best NBA Prospect:  Trae Golden

Team Strength:  Chemistry. Good group of players.  High character team with a high character coach.  The team isn’t very talented but they will be play hard & have fun.

Team Weakness:  Super duper soft in the paint.  Must get tougher quickly or its going to be a terrible year.

Best Case Scenario:  The Vols knock off a top 25 team at home.  

Most Likely:  Team finishes under .500.  New Coach Martin has some major rebuilding ahead of him. 

Gatorheels’ Take:  Dang It Scotty Hopson!  You should’ve stayed in school.  You would’ve been putting up more shots than Kobe!  You could’ve averaged 26 points a game.  You would’ve gotten drafted!

12. LSU TIGERS

PG 5-9 Andre Stringer  SO

SG 6-6 Ralston Turner  SO

SF 6-7 Matt Derenbecker  SO

PF 6-7 Storm Warren  SR

C 6-9 Malcolm White  SR

Key Reserves: PG 5-11 Anthony Hickey FR, C 6-11 Justin Hamilton JR, PF 6-9 Johnny O’Bryant FR

Best NBA Prospect: Johnny O’Bryant

Team Strength:  Ummm…..zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Team Weakness: Very similar to Auburn.  Talent just isn’t there for an SEC squad. 

Best Case Scenario:  LSU knocks off a top 25 team at home. 

Most Likely:  Team finishes under .500. Yikes

Gatorheels’ Take:  SLEEPER Alert!  Watch out for Anthony Hickey.  The kid can flat out play.  Small in height but he is physically already ready for the SEC.  Super QUICK with sick handles.  Plus he is a descent shooter.  Very underrated & overlooked PG prospect coming out of high school.  Solid passer, high IQ, knows how to run an offense. Lead his high school team to the state title in Kentucky.  Will eventually take the starting PG job away from Stringer.  

WizardofOz
    Participant

Florida has too many ballhogs. I’m not sure they’re going to be a very good team.

WizardofOz
    Participant

Florida has too many ballhogs. I’m not sure they’re going to be a very good team.

Timboslice
    Participant

As a UK fan, I can’t wait to see this team on the floor. The only team I’m worried about is vandy, I’m glad you put them second since there’s alot of people who still don’t think they’re any good… and Kevin stallings is an excellent coach. Good stuff man!!

Timboslice
    Participant

As a UK fan, I can’t wait to see this team on the floor. The only team I’m worried about is vandy, I’m glad you put them second since there’s alot of people who still don’t think they’re any good… and Kevin stallings is an excellent coach. Good stuff man!!

GottaBeTheShoes
    Participant

Great post. I like how you put insight on every team in the sec rather than just the best prospects in the SEC. 

GottaBeTheShoes
    Participant

Great post. I like how you put insight on every team in the sec rather than just the best prospects in the SEC. 

JNixon
    Participant

"Coach Fox begins to feel the flames roasting under his seat."

Mark Fox isn’t going to be on the hot seat anytime soon. He has improved UGA every year he’s been there, and even though they’ll struggle next season I expect UGA to be a team that makes it to the NIT. There are definitely better than Ole Miss and USC. I also think they’ll be better than an Arkansas squad that lacks experience and is transitioning to a new style under new coach Mike Anderson. Robinson and Caldwell will provide scoring, and even though Dustin Ware isn’t very good and he’s too conservative, he does take care of the ball and he knows how to get the ball in the hands of his playmakers. Mark Fox is too good a coach for UGA to fold and be a bottom 10 team in the SEC.

JNixon
    Participant

"Coach Fox begins to feel the flames roasting under his seat."

Mark Fox isn’t going to be on the hot seat anytime soon. He has improved UGA every year he’s been there, and even though they’ll struggle next season I expect UGA to be a team that makes it to the NIT. There are definitely better than Ole Miss and USC. I also think they’ll be better than an Arkansas squad that lacks experience and is transitioning to a new style under new coach Mike Anderson. Robinson and Caldwell will provide scoring, and even though Dustin Ware isn’t very good and he’s too conservative, he does take care of the ball and he knows how to get the ball in the hands of his playmakers. Mark Fox is too good a coach for UGA to fold and be a bottom 10 team in the SEC.

mikeyvthedon
    Participant

I think that Kentucky team could be special. They are really young, and NC may have the advantage in size and experience, but Kentucky’s starting 5 could be the fastest 5 guys in the nation. They are going to be terror in the zone and in transition. Plus, while Davis is skinny, I think he should be much further along than John Henson was at UNC, and should make an immediate impact on the glass and effecting shots. Defensively, I do not know if there will be a better team out there than UK. They definitely could get beaten in the low post, but their speed is going to give teams fits. I honestly have to flip a coin between them and UNC as my pre-season favorites, but I think I am honestly leaning Kentucky’s way right now. They have a special group of incoming players, and I think Jones and Lamb should each step their game up significantly as well. 

mikeyvthedon
    Participant

I think that Kentucky team could be special. They are really young, and NC may have the advantage in size and experience, but Kentucky’s starting 5 could be the fastest 5 guys in the nation. They are going to be terror in the zone and in transition. Plus, while Davis is skinny, I think he should be much further along than John Henson was at UNC, and should make an immediate impact on the glass and effecting shots. Defensively, I do not know if there will be a better team out there than UK. They definitely could get beaten in the low post, but their speed is going to give teams fits. I honestly have to flip a coin between them and UNC as my pre-season favorites, but I think I am honestly leaning Kentucky’s way right now. They have a special group of incoming players, and I think Jones and Lamb should each step their game up significantly as well. 

cward23
    Participant

Agreed Fox is not ont he hot seat his seat is more like luke warm at worst.

Nice read. Harrow is redshirting at UK because he’s a transfer

cward23
    Participant

Agreed Fox is not ont he hot seat his seat is more like luke warm at worst.

Nice read. Harrow is redshirting at UK because he’s a transfer

JordanC20
    Participant

The SEC is going to be about as tough as it has ever been.

JordanC20
    Participant

The SEC is going to be about as tough as it has ever been.

Knicksboy3
    Participant

Sell me on Vanderbilt. For the past 4 years, they underachieve……

Knicksboy3
    Participant

Sell me on Vanderbilt. For the past 4 years, they underachieve……

larbear260
    Participant

miss st’s best pro prosect is hood…sidney and moutire are legit players and dee bost is good as well, i could see they coming in 2nd, i could also see sidney ruining the team and having them miss the ncaa tourny

larbear260
    Participant

miss st’s best pro prosect is hood…sidney and moutire are legit players and dee bost is good as well, i could see they coming in 2nd, i could also see sidney ruining the team and having them miss the ncaa tourny

Chewy
    Participant

where did Clark transfer to?

Chewy
    Participant

where did Clark transfer to?

providencefriars1
    Participant

Ive heard Rontei Clarke is considering transferring to Kansas, Butler, or Texas

providencefriars1
    Participant

Ive heard Rontei Clarke is considering transferring to Kansas, Butler, or Texas

gatorheels
    Participant

mikeyvthedon- UNC is my pre-season favorite to win it all all

I would love to see a UNC vs. UK title game:

PG 6-3 Kendall Marshall  vs. 6-2 Marquis Teague

SG 6-6 PJ Hairston  vs. 6-4 Doron Lamb

SF 6-8 Harrison Barnes vs. 6-7 Michael Gilchrist

PF 6-10 John Henson vs. 6-8 Terrence Jones

C 6-11 Tyler Zeller vs.  6-10 Anthony Davis

Both teams have solid benches.  Overall I give a very slight edge to UNC.  But like mikey said it really is a coin flip.  Just think Carolina has a length advantage in the post.  Tarheels have a little more experience & chemistry.  Don’t think Gilchrist can handle Barnes yet.  

JNixon-Iggy9…  You are probably right.  Coach Fox is just on the hot seat in my eyes.  He hasn’t done much in my opinion so far.  This season is going to be awful for Georgia.  Last season Georgia had some talent but still got bounced in the 1st Round of the NCAA tourney.  Fox is going to have to start recruiting better too.  Georgia doesn’t have any top 100 players for 2012 yet either.  Future just isn’t looking solid.  I could be wrong.  Fox did a Great job at Nevada.  I know it takes time.  I guess I just expected him to land 3 or 4 solid recruits every year.  I didn’t think it would take too long to reload.  

cward23- Thanks for the info.  I didn’t know much about Harrow.  

chewy- Rotnei Clarke has decided on a school yet.  Last I heard he was considering Oklahoma, Butler, & Virginia.

larbear- Sidney, Moultrie, & Bost are certainl all pro prospects.  I just think Hood has a higher ceiling than them all.  Bost is probably a mid 2nd round pick at best.  Sidney & Moultire are probably late 1st round picks at best.  I think Hood could eventually be a mid 1st rounder.

Knicksboy3-  You should be sold on Vandy.  They are loaded.  They have a big Center, they have shooters, experience, chemistry, multiple future NBA players, depth, lock down defenders, glue guys, etc…This team has it all.

gatorheels
    Participant

mikeyvthedon- UNC is my pre-season favorite to win it all all

I would love to see a UNC vs. UK title game:

PG 6-3 Kendall Marshall  vs. 6-2 Marquis Teague

SG 6-6 PJ Hairston  vs. 6-4 Doron Lamb

SF 6-8 Harrison Barnes vs. 6-7 Michael Gilchrist

PF 6-10 John Henson vs. 6-8 Terrence Jones

C 6-11 Tyler Zeller vs.  6-10 Anthony Davis

Both teams have solid benches.  Overall I give a very slight edge to UNC.  But like mikey said it really is a coin flip.  Just think Carolina has a length advantage in the post.  Tarheels have a little more experience & chemistry.  Don’t think Gilchrist can handle Barnes yet.  

JNixon-Iggy9…  You are probably right.  Coach Fox is just on the hot seat in my eyes.  He hasn’t done much in my opinion so far.  This season is going to be awful for Georgia.  Last season Georgia had some talent but still got bounced in the 1st Round of the NCAA tourney.  Fox is going to have to start recruiting better too.  Georgia doesn’t have any top 100 players for 2012 yet either.  Future just isn’t looking solid.  I could be wrong.  Fox did a Great job at Nevada.  I know it takes time.  I guess I just expected him to land 3 or 4 solid recruits every year.  I didn’t think it would take too long to reload.  

cward23- Thanks for the info.  I didn’t know much about Harrow.  

chewy- Rotnei Clarke has decided on a school yet.  Last I heard he was considering Oklahoma, Butler, & Virginia.

larbear- Sidney, Moultrie, & Bost are certainl all pro prospects.  I just think Hood has a higher ceiling than them all.  Bost is probably a mid 2nd round pick at best.  Sidney & Moultire are probably late 1st round picks at best.  I think Hood could eventually be a mid 1st rounder.

Knicksboy3-  You should be sold on Vandy.  They are loaded.  They have a big Center, they have shooters, experience, chemistry, multiple future NBA players, depth, lock down defenders, glue guys, etc…This team has it all.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login