This topic contains 13 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar So raspy 12 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
    theepitome2122
    Participant

What Are Your Takes on all these players who look to be top 5 selections at this point in time?Who Do You believe has the potential to be Great?

C-Nerlens Noel

C-Steven Adams

C-F-Isiah Austin(Not going to play center)

G-Shabazz Muhammad

G-F-Kyle Anderson

F-Moe Harkless(I think this dude is going to blow up)

Also A Few Internatoinal Players:

C-Lucas Nogueria

F-Dario Saric

C-Rudy Gobert

Haven’t seen much of these guys except hightlights. i seen Noel, Austin And Adams play once. Want To Get some input on these prospects

JoeWolf1

I’m not really big on Bebe Noguria.  He’s just too raw and not athletic enough for me to get excited about.  He’s a very underwhelming athlete, but he does have phenominal length on his side.  I just see another long armed shot blocker some team brings off their bench as a 2nd or 3rd big man off the bench.

NotHamedHaddadi
    Participant

I think Noel, Adams, Muhammad, and Harkless can all be great. I don’t think Isiah Austin has the strength and body size to be successful in the paint. I do think Noel will be a big time shot blocker and could develop a offensive game as well. I think Adams will be like an Andrew Bogut type player who works hard for his baskets. I think Muhammad has the most potential out of all and is very similar to James Harden. I don’t think any of the International prospects have the skill or work ethic to be successful. If Noguiera puts his mind to it he could be very good but he is too skinny and immature.

Hale
    Participant

The only one I’ve seen play on more then a few occasions is Muhammad. I do believe he has a chance to be a star, and I believe Andrew Wiggins (not on the list) is going to be a star as well.

M-Eazy
    Participant

High school C/o 2013 has two stars from my city (Hampton, VA).  Wouldn’t surprise me to see high riser Troy Williams and speedy PG Anthony Barber one day in the pros ballin out.

Onions
    Participant

Andrew Wiggins is a franchise changer if he keeps his head on straight.

Also really like Marcus Smart, Andrew Harrison, and Alex Poythress.

theepitome2122
    Participant

Yeah From What I Seen Of Austin Is he can’t drive cuz he gets knocked around so easy, but he has great handles and range. I heard Jay Bilas saying during draft time last year that if Isiah Austin were in last years draft, hed be first pick? I’ve just heard everything Good and bad to the extreme about him

OneAndDone
    Participant

Good call on Alex Poythress onions. this kid isnt that highly rated by the recruiting sites but he has went off for some insane games this year, and is as impressive as i have seen in his highlight tapes. im sure he has holes in his game but from what i can see he is the diamond of Coach Cal’s recruiting class so far this year. he looks like a future star to me.

B Free
    Participant

@djmbenga Austin is taller and weighs more then Nerlens and is 17. So whats wrong with his size.

akhan786
    Participant

Jabari Parker, Julius Randle, and Andrew Harrison come to mind when I think about stars in the 2013 class.

aamir543
    Participant

Might be a little to early, but what about Thon Maker. A perimeter player that’s 7’0 tall? And is only 14? That’s some serious potential right there. And Gotta go with my homeboy Satnam Singh. India’s Yao Ming, won’t be as great as Yao was, but will a good player in the next decade.

rileymcshea3
    Participant

Ive played with Isaiah austin and this guy can really do it all , shoot,dribble,post game,atheltic ability and defense

all-star snub
    Participant

ill say yo mama 

So raspy
    Participant

Harrison is going to be a serious player

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login