This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar TRC1991 12 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
    AVThunder35
    Participant

Could somebody please post Chad Ford’s espn top 100 NBA draft prospects if it would not be too much trouble.

Much appreciation 

Hale
    Participant

1-20

Anthony Davis, MKG, Brad Beal, Thomas Robinson, Andre Drummond, Harrison Barnes, Perry Jones, Terrence Jones, Jared Sullinger, Tyler Zeller, Damian Lillard, Jeremy Lamb, John Henson, Austin Rivers, Kendall Marshall, Tony Wroten, Terrence Ross, Meyers Leonard, Arnett Moultrie, Royce White.

21-40

Dion Waiters, Jeff Taylor, Moe Harkless, Marquis Teague, Fab Melo, Andrew Nicholson, Draymond Green, CJ Leslie, Doron Lamb, Evan Fournier, John Jenkins, Festus Ezeli, Tyshawn Taylor, Scott Machado, Alex Young, Will Barton, Rudy Gobert, Kevin Jones, Tomas Satoransky, Williams Buford

Rest is coming

Hale
    Participant

41-60

Alex Abrines, Jae Crowder, Khris Middleton, Darius Miller, Kevin Murphy, Marcus Denmon, Orlando Johnson, Ricardo Ratliffe, Sergey Karasev, Henry Sims, Kyle O’Quinn, Furkan Aldemir, Jared Cunningham, Nenad Miljenovic, Rodney Williams, Dmitry Kulagin, Tu Holloway, Eric Griffin, Augusto Lima, Darius Johnson-Odom.

61-80

J’Covan Brown, Elias Harris, JaMychal Green, Leon Radosevic, Robbie Hummel, Hermanja Nedovic, Quincy Acy, Rakim Sanders, Yancy Gates, Tomislav Zubcic, Kris Joseph, Tornike Shengelia, Jordan Taylor, Drew Gordon, Mike Scott, Hollis Thompson, Justin Hamilton, Lucas Noguiera, Robert Sacre, Casper Ware. 

Hale
    Participant

81-100

Herb Pope, John Shurna, Dusan Cantekin, Chris Johnson, Garrett Stutz, Wesley Witherspoon, Philipp Neumann, Joseph Franch, Mateusz Ponitka, Zack Rosen, Kim English, Miles Plumlee, Jet Chang, Mindaugas Kupsas, Mario Delas, Renardo Sidney, Joffrey Lauvergne, Bernard James, Xavier Gibson, Linos Chrysikopoulos.

Yes I did this all by hand, and yes european names are not fun at all to type.

HayatoKanzaki1
    Participant

Which one of these guys are going to be a steal in the draft. And that includes people who are projected in the 2nd round.

HayatoKanzaki1
    Participant

Which one of these guys are going to be a steal in the draft. And that includes people who are projected in the 2nd round.

Moon River
    Participant

Kris Joseph was projected as a 1st rounder two years ago when Wes Johnson was there and I think he can be a solid NBA player.  I will be shocked if he does not make a roster. I like him more than Dante Green.

iguapops420
    Participant

Chris John is being slept on IMO. Great athlete, still somewhat young and can shoot. The right system, this kid IMO could end up better than Terrence Ross who will more likely than not be taken 30 picks higher if Chris gets picked at all.

Future_Scout

i don’t even know who chris john is, but terrence ross is being heavily slept on by some people. the guy has more scoring potential than A LOT of people, with a better offensive skill set! not to mention his versatility on defense standing at 6’6 able to guard 2-3…

terrence ross has potential to be the best 2 guard in the draft, there, i said it

fliptonn
    Participant

is a 6’5 guard for dayton, good athletic shooter, hell be 22 soon though. could be a productive role player for sure. 

fliptonn
    Participant

a lot of guys come to mind when the word "steal" is mentioned. in terms of late first rounders its hard to argue against guys like dion waiters, cj leslie, and mo harkless come to mind. in terms of second rounders with the potential to be studs darius miller gets mentioned a lot, darius johnson odom, henry sims (if hes as tall as espn says he is) and tu holloway seem to qualify.

M-Eazy
    Participant

There is no Orange bias.  I’m a huge Syracuse fan and can tell you without a doubt that Joseph was a 1st rounder 2 years ago but he definitely played his way to the last picks of thhe 1st round – 2nd round.  If he was a definite 1st round talent, then he would’ve shown up in crucial moments this year smh.  Notice Waiters stepped up all year and now he’s being rewarded.

TRC1991
    Participant

kris joseph is worthy of a pick in the early 30’s…the guy is good

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login