This topic contains 14 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar twotrill25 14 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    twotrill25
    Participant
    lalaila
    Participant

I like Sidney 10th and Cousins 6th 😉 but I think there is no way that Alabi will go over Favors, and Ebanks will be 3rd(just my opinion)

twotrill25
    Participant

I think Alabi will have a great year and GMs will compare him to thabeet

pointguardfun
    Participant

renardo sidney will be chris webber and not like chris washburn.

lalaila
    Participant

I like your guys give some love to Sidney, I just don’t understand how he falls to 2nd round, OK if he is not top10 then he is AT LEAST late first-rounder but not 40th or 50th pick 😉

JNixon
    Participant

Sidney and Stephenson really pissed some folks off man. They both were very hyped then all the coaches ran off because they dont think they can help there teams improve. One article I read said Sidney was like a mix of Derrick Caracter and Antoine Walker at the end of his career. Players like that arent valued in the NBA.

redbaboon
      Participant

he is pretty good, i read an article that said he was competing with nba level players when he was in middle school. Granted they weren’t high level nba players, that’s impressive. And let us not forget how he held his own against OJ Mayo. He’s better than a mid secondrounder.

twotrill25
    Participant

I think some teams will be scared of Stephenson Character and will fall like Blair and Budinger did this year and fall to the Knicks. I am sure he will be happy there lol

twotrill25
    Participant
    mbrown6495

i love that alabi pick

twotrill25
    Participant

mbrown6495 the T wolves will think of him how the grizz thought of thabeet.They can move Al Jeff to his natural position of PF and have a nice frontcourt

ball4life66
    Participant

Derrick Favors is to low at #7. I don’t understand why Ed Davis is so high and higher than Derrick Favors. What does Davis do better than Favors because I can’t think of anything.

twotrill25
    Participant

Ed Davis will have a better year than Favors and will be the 1st big man of the board

ball4life66
    Participant

Why do you think that? I know he had Hansbrough and Thomson in front of him but he only averaged 6 points and 7 rebounds last year. Favors is a better scorer, rebounder, and more atheltic than Davis is while I’d give it a push at blocking shots.

twotrill25
    Participant

I dont know we will have to wait to see but i think he might be better

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login