This topic contains 29 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar pbritty 12 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    Flash_Scout_5
    Participant

Is thier any other player in this Draft beside Brandon Jennings that can fit the style of the Warriors??

TexasFan101
    Participant

Johnny Flynn

Flash_Scout_5
      Participant

Yeah but he is more like a SG and the warriors have Monta Ellis.

auber
    Participant

This may surprise a lot of people but I have Rubio and Jennings off the board at 6. That leaving Golden State with a tough decision at 7 and I think with it they draft and start Flynn at the 1 and move Ellis back to his more natural position of the 2.

eprizzle14
    Participant

No Flynn will bust. too small, cant shoot wont finish at rim. I’d rather have Curry, Clark or trade the pick

MrWoLee
    Participant

7th might be too high, but I think Tyreke would be perfect for us, he’s big (6-5?) and as fast as Monta, and even better, he wants to PLAY defense!

burningflood
      Participant

Yeah…no. Seriously, you just compared him to Monta Ellis. We don’t need another Monta, we need a PG to get the entire offense going. And Tyreke is not a pure PG.

STANI
    Participant

to small flynn? he is bigger than chris paul ! plus when CP3 came into the league he had no j he was just as a streaky of a shooter as flynn is now !!! With the 7th pick we need a PG Flynn or Jennings will do the job but it might take Jennings a while longer 2 develope…………

king palmer
    Participant

The warriors have to go with either Jennings or Patrick Mills or both (trade a palyer to get the right pick to pick Patrick mills)

The reason I say Patrick Mills is that if the warriors want there brand name to go global then they need to draft a couple of Inter national players. I am an Australian and I live in Australia all my life and I would be really happy to see another Aussie in the legue one day but then the warriors will probably go with Brandon Jennings and he fits the they play so overall I would have to say trade Marco Bellinelli because Bellinelli is being wasted siting on the bench for a high draft pick and get Patrick Mills and then with 7 pick Brandon Jennings.

king palmer
      Participant

Great call King Palmer

username8
      Participant

I would love to see Mills go to the Warriors, me being a St. Marys grad, but they could trade a potential 2nd round pick for a pick this year and get Mills. I don’t see Mills going to the Warriors at seven.

MrWoLee
    Participant

you seem to misunderstand me. what i said was that he was as QUICK as monta, and that’s it. and even though he is not a pure pg, he still averaged 4 assists a game, and whats more, he is WILLING to set up the team. Memphis went undefeated until the tournament after calipari switched him to pg. and like i said he WANTS to play defense. i didn’t say it was perfect, but we are so far from perfection anyway i say why not?

burningflood
    Participant

4 assists per game sounds like J. Crawford’s 4.4 assists per game stat. The comparison on NBAdraft.net(not the most reliable thing, admittedly) was to J.Crawford…”Has proven that he is able to play as a lead guard, but his natural position seems to be as an SG (where he can still be a facilitator, but can look to score more often)”

B. Davis had about 6-8 apg in his last two years with the Warriors…unless you’re saying Tyreke will have an easier time in the NBA than in college?

bakimm

bakimm

bakimm

bakimm

bakimm

bakimm

bakimm

filmdizizle
    Participant
    pbritty
    Participant

pbritty