dereks mock draft, after drop outs
tell me what you think about it now with the withdrawals
great mock, there are no mistakes, or picks... (wrong link)
sorry about that, dont know what happened... thats embarrassing lol
try this one:
First, it looks good.
Few remarks and thoughts from my point of view:
1. I think that the one sure thing the kings needs is a PG. unless they will make a #2 - #4+ trade, their picks according to your mock aren't reasonable. Casspi would be a great(!!) pick for the kings, he will be helpful from day 1, but they need PG first.
2. MJ is inlove with Gerald Henderson, my guess Charlotte will prefer him over Evens. anyway, both picks are great.
3. Detriot will take BJ Mullens - they truly need C.
4. I really like the high pick of Wayne Ellington. for my opinion he is the most underrated player in the draft.
5. OKC will never take Austin Daye while they can put their hands on Terrence Williams. Beside it, Daye had bad performances last weeks, and my guess he will be out of the 1st round.
6. I think that Jonas Jerebko going to be a bit surprise and get into the 1st round, you placed him #33 - Portland pick. highest Iv'e seen so far, but I think he will be named by the Lakers. (really wild guess..)
no jodie meeks?
well he is under sized, and the site doesn't have him in like their top 30 sg, dont have him in theird mock, and i just dont see him getting drafted
he is in the 2010 mock cuz they have not updated it. he is a for sure 2nd rounder. he will get drafted.
Do you actually think Sacramento would not Draft a single PG ? let alone Casspi who wont help Sacramento at all being in Europe another year..... sorry
jodie meeks will definitely get drafted, he averaged 23 points a game.
I wold draft James Harden over Thabeet because James is more nba ready and less likely to be a bust, also they need a SG and C so why not take a player at one of the needed positions who will be the most productive than a project. Call it being safe, if you want, but I call it being smart.Then, I would trade the draft the 25th pick for a 1st round draft pick next year then they would have 3 1st round picks next year, potentially 3 lottery picks!!!
I like Harden's game but OKC has a lot of scorer in their team plus they could pick someone to be the 2 guard later in the draft with the 25th pick. Instead OKC should draft Thabeet cause drafting him is the best thing for both Thabeet and the Thunders. Cause the OKC would only ask Thabeet to Rebound and Block shots. While Thabbet will benefit from it cause he won't need to score that much instead his going to play defense which is his forte. And with it Thabeet don't need to rush developing post moves to be effective and he will surely benefit from Durant,Green and Westbrook game for sure.
ya, i had the #2 and #4 getting traded, sorry i didnt state that before, kings not taking one pg doesnt make sense haha