This topic contains 12 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Josephclunie 11 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    Stojakovicfor3
    Participant

http://www.nba.com/2012/news/features/david_aldridge/06/27/mock-draft-2012/index.html

I think we all remember how laughable his was last year, so I thought I would post his mock for Tomorrow’s Draft.

Hale
    Participant

Drummond at 16? Kim English at 24? Wow.

Hale
    Participant

Drummond at 16? Kim English at 24? Wow.

providencefriars1
    Participant

Drummond at 16? I think he may have misunderstood, the Rockets will have to TRADE UP to get him

providencefriars1
    Participant

Drummond at 16? I think he may have misunderstood, the Rockets will have to TRADE UP to get him

Tight Butthole
    Participant

There is no way Andre Drummond falls to 16. And to think, he’s actually getting PAID to come up with this mock draft. If Im Houston and I land Lamb, Drummond, Harkless, I call that a pretty successful night.

Josephclunie
      Participant

While we know Drummond never will slide that far heck New Orleans would swipe him up to go with Davis if he ever made it to 10… But I actually like what Houston could do if they do not even make another trade. At 12 u could land Ross at 16 u take a pg if u are unsure about dragic coming back I say Marshall and at 18 take Moe Harkless who could be steal of this draft. But I see Lowry and 16 turning into top 10 pick which will land them Drummond so Houston as long as you stick to best available should make out with great young talent if not Dwight onward or Pau

Josephclunie
      Participant

While we know Drummond never will slide that far heck New Orleans would swipe him up to go with Davis if he ever made it to 10… But I actually like what Houston could do if they do not even make another trade. At 12 u could land Ross at 16 u take a pg if u are unsure about dragic coming back I say Marshall and at 18 take Moe Harkless who could be steal of this draft. But I see Lowry and 16 turning into top 10 pick which will land them Drummond so Houston as long as you stick to best available should make out with great young talent if not Dwight onward or Pau

Tight Butthole
    Participant

There is no way Andre Drummond falls to 16. And to think, he’s actually getting PAID to come up with this mock draft. If Im Houston and I land Lamb, Drummond, Harkless, I call that a pretty successful night.

MoneyTeam6
    Participant

David C’Mon Son Smh 

MoneyTeam6
    Participant

David C’Mon Son Smh 

F_DA_PO
    Participant

I really want to see a youtube clip or even a written explaination from him as to why the hell Drummond is going to fall out of the lottery, much more fall to 16. He says he has too much potential to slide anymore on the board…. 16 is definitely a huge slide.

F_DA_PO
    Participant

I really want to see a youtube clip or even a written explaination from him as to why the hell Drummond is going to fall out of the lottery, much more fall to 16. He says he has too much potential to slide anymore on the board…. 16 is definitely a huge slide.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login