This topic contains 12 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar mrknowitall313 13 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    valentine

Owned

BasketBalAllan
    Participant

I think it would be better to strap him to a chair and let a little girl read back to him the letter he wrote while she is crying, so he can see what he sounded like to the rest of the NBA.

RUDEBOY_
    Participant

you would cry to if your investment is now 70% less then you paid for it..

Jesse Jackson was wrong for putting slavery in that hot mess..

But Some Where Kunta Kinta is Laughing his ass off!!!! lol

BasketBalAllan
    Participant

Completely agreed on Jesse Jackson; he tries so hard to push his agenda that he ends up doing more harm than good.

thunderforthewin
    Participant

couldnt gilbert fight it saying it was freedom of speech??

TRC1991
    Participant

Dan Gilbert fined $100 k?! man, i think they should fine jesse jackson too-he’s just simply annoying

kanyedabest
    Participant

slavery?? like cmon what fuc-kin twa-t

Pureshooter
    Participant

It isn’t a matter of freedom of speech. The NBA isn’t saying it’s illegal, they’re just saying he broke league policy. It’d be like my company firing me because I went on a website and talked smack about a bunch of employees that worked there. It wouldn’t be illegal necessarily, but they would have every right to take disciplinary action.

willie wise fan
    Participant

please someone ban shoufang

IndianaBasketball
    Participant

There wasn’t a problem with what Gilbert wrote/said, UNTIL he started calling LeBron a cheater, quitter, etc. I think that’s where Stern had the problem and was right to fine him.

topscout
    Participant

Gilbert. Y r u madd anyway Lebron jus did what u Woulda did When he turnt 36 and no longer averaged 30 pionts which is trade him and wouldn’t. Think twice about it..jesse do need 2 chill out thou next al sharpton gonna wanna march from cleveland 2 Miami

Chewy
    Participant

That Gilbert wants to obtain some position politically in Cleveland. If that is true then his letter was a great move because it got a lot of people in Cleveland supporting him. PLUS, now that he has been fined that much he now looks like a martyr that took the punishment for sticking up for the “betrayed Cleveland fans.”

mrknowitall313
    Participant

lol @ BasketBalAllan. thats exactly how it sounded to me. and 100,000 is nothing compared to these next 6 yrs of having to see lebron win championships with another team.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login