1) Jocinda Smith- (Great all-around player. No flaws in her game. Plays 5 positions.)
2) Pablo Sanchez- (Still learning basketball (and English) but everyone knows how great of a natural athlete he is)
3) Dante Robinson- (Great point guard, and great athletic potential)
4) Ernie Steele- (Tall, skinny frame. Lots of potential. Lacks focus/killer instinct)
5) Vicki Kawaguchi- (Good all-around player. Questions about her size and conflicts with ballet class)
6) Amir Khan- (Great point guard with defense and outside shooting ability)
7) Stephanie Morgan- (Great athlete. Grew up playing baseball, but has a solid all-around game and potential)
8) Dmitri Petrovitch- (Makes up for his lack of athleticism with deadly shooting, high basketball IQ, and a solid post game)
9) Pete Wheeler- (His pure speed makes him a weapon, but he often looks lost on the court. Low bball IQ)
10) Ashley/Sidney Webber- (Twins are good athletes, but lack some basketball skills. Can get hot from downtown)
Thank you, Backyard Basketball
"Are you high or just insanely stupid?"
"I assure you, I am not high."
Based on this big board I doubt you ever played backyard basketball