This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar JaeEvolution 12 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    valentine

i dont understand the celtics being number 9 on the mock i click on it but dont understand.

So clippers need to make playoffs and then we get their pick?

WizardofOz
    Participant

The pick is top-10 protected. So if the Clips don’t finish in the bottom-10 record-wise, than the Celtics get the pick.

2565celtics

do you think clippers will make playoffs

JunkYardDog
    Participant

I think the clippers won’t be in the 10 worst teams so…. great expectations for boston with that pick (between 10 and 15 maybe) : they could grab some great prospects in that deep draft.

If minnesota is better than the clippers, the celtics could have their pick.

2565celtics

who do you think they would draft quiny miller, Perry jones, Austin rivers or brad beal

JaeEvolution
    Participant

This is all speculation but I definitely draft Beal if he is still on the board. I would not draft anybody else, maybe Jones but he is likely a top 5 selection. Miller is good but I’m not a fan of franchises that draft the same guy and Miller to me is a Jeff Green clone in the league, also I wouldn’t draft Rivers cause that would just be…unfair pressure on both Doc and Austin, it would be weird.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login