BREAKING NEWS MCDUNKIN HAS OVER 10,000 POINTS
Just do your thing. Don't be afraid to post
Haters gon' hate.. potatoes gon' potate
Or here's a thought.
Just don't give a &$#%#&@!. They are damn points on a website that doesn't translate them into shiot.
I love all these people claiming that points don't mean nothing to them and when they get neg'd they r the first ones to start biotchin.
Some people need to develop the FTW mentality.
I'm willing to sell my points for some KB, a pair of original jordans, or a spaceship.
Since people are in the festive mood, I gave random positive points to everyone............except No Money.
Agree with MDYMES
If you really don't care about the points, you wouldn't make a reply talking about losing em.
haha nah its just a statement its kind of hard to say something behind a computer screen, I would have a neutral face reaction if i said it to you in person, I mean does someone who got bashed on his dumb pics with comment post and gave everyone a point, really seem bitter
I gave points to aamir on all of his posts.
He clearly doesn't like me, but everyone's entitled to their own opinion.
Love thy enemy, and all glory to the Hypnotoad.
that "Potatoes goin' potate" had me crackin up! hahahahah
Hahhaah yeah, I thought of potatoes just sitting there when I first heard it lmao
You deserve a medal for hitting 10,000 points!
We can't afford a new one, so we're re-presenting you with this one again!
For those who are truly concerned about their point totals...here's a guide to success...
The M-DYMES guide to getting Green Thumbs...
1. Never post a trade that hasn't actually happened, especially if it isn't even a rumor and you are merely suggesting it using your amazing GM skills.
2. Never step to the Midnight Crew
3. Post an effective gif/video every now and then
4. Never speak of Bismack Biyombo...ever
5. Don't try to be a genius and make claims/predictions that are wayyy of base just to stand out
6. Never say please don't neg me. Cuz that just means you know you probably deserve it.
7. Mention John Bryant/Brian Scalabrine/Matt Bonner atleast once a week
8. Make fun of Eddy Curry's weight
9. Use the search button before making posts that probably have been made before.
10. Use google for yourself...don't ask people to find shiot for you you lazy bum
11. Don't speak with praise towards draft express
12. Use grown man humor
13. Don't post shiot from blogs or especially cite from blecherreport
14. Don't even mention points
15. Don't make enemies
16. Respect others opinions
17. Post pictures of sexy women
18. Don't make a screen name containing DNYCE or Cyclo
19. Start posting in non-sense threads like this one
20. Don't advertise or try to get hits on your small time blog that you hope can one day make you some money b/c it probably won't and it by no means makes you an expert on basketball just because you have your own blog. Blogs are Takei.
21. Use proper spacing/paragraphs
22. Use proper grammar for the most part. Whether or not you are from the ghetto don't mean shiot. While my mouth may talk with slang and I may have an accent, my fingers sure as hell don't.
23. FEAR tli232
24. Don't post pictures of non-sexy women/men/trannies
25. Don't ask people to find pictures of coaches/players/coach's or player's wives (see rule 10)
but have y'all seen this yet??!
Ridiculous! I was gonna put it in the 'Off-Topic' section but this thread will suffice.
Noo!! Scott! Don't do it! No more corny jokes on horrible pictures!! D:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA nah im done that was off a website I just added patato it orginally said glen davis disgusted by salad. actually so was the other thread but shhh.., dont tell anyone lower expectation :DDDDD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
As if the beat wasn't bad enough, as soon as the dudes' voice came on...i turned it off.
Intersting thing...at work today after my iPod died, i was flipping through radio stations...
On comes this dude's voice (idk the band or song or whatever)but I hear, something like "my boyfriend". Instantly my mouth let out..."What the &$#%#&@!" lol. I couldn't contain it. Music today is HORRIBLE.
I agree music blows now in days, this is coming from an 18 year old, Im listen mostly to rap and rock, and I listen to songs from the 90s. I cant stand my generations music its a disgrace
artists i listen to
eminem,2pac,biggie,d12,redman and methodman, memphis bleek,dmx, dre dre,
linkin park(old),slipknot,p,o,d, insolense,r.a.m, theres more but i dont feel like listing them all
I hate anyone who invents a new dance,basically all new artists, and I know people will hate but lil wayne and drake are garbage. Wayne sounds like a biittch who is still complaining 2 hours after the fight is over, and drake, theres no way i can think your gangsta when you were on degrassi lol, trying to act hard and shiit GTFOH
Is it JUST ME or Does everybody that has Commented on this Post seem SEDATED?
Where do I have to go to get INJECTED with the FUN JUICE?
tli232 wants me to tell you that if you come to his basement, he'll inject you with all the fun juice you'll ever need.
The last page and a half =
Like i said before...i dont mind if you use my name to get points(DanEboy/McSerbian)..but please dont make a thread about me. All it does is get my fealings and points and of course...the spelling of my name destroyed
OUt of respect for the enemy, I gave nomoney plus points
It was about 3-4 in the morning and I dont remember posting half the shiit on did on here,I juts remember I was about to watch hangover 2 but my damn computer keep buggin out
Gosh darn it! I got trolled on again!
05/30/2011 - 11:36am
Points for author: comment 353541.
05/30/2011 - 11:33am
Points for author: comment 353467.
05/30/2011 - 11:32am
Points for author: comment 353459.
05/30/2011 - 11:31am
Points for author: comment 353442.
05/30/2011 - 11:31am
Points for author: comment 353440.
All in a 5 minute span, some one is hating again.
I wish I could say it was me just to have you shut up about these damn points but come on man. Just don't give a &$#%#&@! about the points. Why do you care what people on some damn site think about you. Half of this point shiot just goes by how much people like you as opposed to how valid your opinion truly is.
If you stop complaining about points, I think you will find that you will be "trolled" on far less.
Whining about your points is only going to make people want to give you more negatives. You sound like a child.