This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Taylor Gang Mike 12 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
    fliptonn
    Participant

i think perry jones should definitely go pro this year. i actually think he should have gone last year. his game doesnt translate to college well and i actually think he will be better in the nba where he can rely on his athleticism and ball handling more in the open court. this wont hurt baylor too much though for a few reason.

1. quincy miller will stay so he can come back and be the cornerstone of the offense next year.

2. brady heslip and pierre jackson are both returning and both of them have proven they can step up in big time games (jackson in the conference tourny and heslip with like 27 the other night)

3. the recruiting class next year includes three studs named Isiah Austin (top 3 recruit, will fill void at center, take pressure off miller on defense), Ricardo Gathers (stud prototypical power forward), and LJ Rose (point guard who reminds some of kendall marshall)

4. Anthony Jones and Quincy Acy are the only seniors on the team this year so that means Corey Jefferson and AJ Walton will be back to help

5. Don’t sleep on Deuce Bello, hes only gonna get better.

fliptonn
    Participant

ignore the weird stuff after the first paragraph, its not letting me edit it out

Taylor Gang Mike
    Participant

is gonna be a beast next year. For some odd reason he reminds me of John Wall, super athletic, has long arms, same height and weight… i know people hate wall but imagine if Bello had his vision and handle.. thats scary. But hes a 2 guard

Taylor Gang Mike
    Participant

he even looks like wall alil hahah

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login