This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar imAboutDatAction 10 years ago.

• Author
    ijtemi
    Participant

Mark my words. Not sure if he gets drafted but he is a knock down shooter and i can see him lighting up the dleague and signing on with a playoff team. 

BrentSuriaga01
    Participant

I always feel happy for someone like him. An underdog who is finding his way in the NBA. No matter what happens to his future in the league,that shot he hit will be part of his basketball resume. 

BrentSuriaga01
    Participant

I always feel happy for someone like him. An underdog who is finding his way in the NBA. No matter what happens to his future in the league,that shot he hit will be part of his basketball resume. 

max23
    Participant

Your words?I guess you are a fan of deanondraft

imAboutDatAction
      Participant

lol this. Huge fail by OP. 

imAboutDatAction
      Participant

lol this. Huge fail by OP. 

max23
    Participant

Your words?I guess you are a fan of deanondraft

Magic Jordan
    Participant

So you mean he will be a relative unknown and hit one big shot in the playoffs?

Magic Jordan
    Participant

So you mean he will be a relative unknown and hit one big shot in the playoffs?

ProudGrandpa
      Participant

Geez, don’t be so quick to write the kid off.  Dude went undrafted (I doubt any team even had him on their radar/in the same room as their radar), hit a bazillion 3’s to lead the D-League in the stat, and was playing in overtime of a playoff game by the end of his rookie year.  He went undrafted, where do you expect him to be, dropping 30 a game for a title contender?  He’s a relative unknown now, but he’s doing better than all the other relatively unknown undrafted rookies.

ProudGrandpa
      Participant

Geez, don’t be so quick to write the kid off.  Dude went undrafted (I doubt any team even had him on their radar/in the same room as their radar), hit a bazillion 3’s to lead the D-League in the stat, and was playing in overtime of a playoff game by the end of his rookie year.  He went undrafted, where do you expect him to be, dropping 30 a game for a title contender?  He’s a relative unknown now, but he’s doing better than all the other relatively unknown undrafted rookies.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login