This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar invalid 12 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
    bobbyb
    Participant

You always want to trade high right?, Would you trade Lin ( in a package) to get STEVE NASH?????

Anton123
    Participant

I think the Knicks won’t win a championship if they get Nash right now, Nash-Fields-Anthony-Amare-Chandler looks great on paper but this team has NO defense and NO bench.

I think only someone who wants to win right now and has everything except a PG needs to trade for Nash, because, let’s face it, this is probably Nash’s last all-star season

So no, I would not

Future_Scout

to compete for 2 years? 3 years max… 

mikeyvthedon
    Participant

If Phoenix took Jeremy Lin as the centerpiece of a trade for Steve Nash, they should quit basketball. QUIT. BASKETBALL. That is all.

invalid
    Participant

no, but i still want him. could be a great mentor to lin. i would trade melo tho, with douglas, for nash and frye. if they would… asking for gortat is too much eh

the microwave
    Participant

melo and douglas for nash and frye? Go jump off a bridge with that kind of thinking.. yes lets move chandler, felton, gallinari and everyone and their mother for melo.. Then lets MAKE a move to bring a 38 year old nash, and "tough guy" (seething with sarcasm) Frye over to NY.. LOL you have to be kidding me..

apb540
    Participant

I would be living out a dream if the Knicks did that trade Invalid

invalid
    Participant

microwave thats so funny man i cant stop myself from laughing. cmon tell me more. last time i checked melo, he wasnt helping them win. so instead of nothing and liability i would get something useful right now instead of a false building for the future. get real his huge paycheck wouldnt get them anywhere. at least nash can help

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login