This topic contains 12 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar shootingstar11 8 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    Illadelph
    Participant

1.  WCS foot injury issue… hmmm… interesting timing.  reminds me of last year’s Julius Randle foot issue right before the draft.

2.  Embiid foot issue right before the draft….

3.  Several teams putting leaking information about their own teams and whom they are supposedly open to trading… 

4.  Lakers supposedly taking Okafor, but have worked out Mudiay and others…. might they trade down?

Please add others… I love the intrigue.

druneave3
    Participant

Those untrue Randle and Embiid injury rumors. 

druneave3
    Participant

Those untrue Randle and Embiid injury rumors. 

BostonCs Fan
    Participant

D’angelo Russell won’t get drafted by the 76ers seems to be one misinformation out there

BostonCs Fan
    Participant

D’angelo Russell won’t get drafted by the 76ers seems to be one misinformation out there

XYRYX
    Participant

I heard several times now that the Randle foot issues (fibula?) were the exact same issues that finally caused his injury in game one of the season. 

Is this true? Because I don’t think that was the case and the smarta$$es just want to be the ones who already knew this. If I recall correctly this injury ‘just’ happened and could have happened to anyone.  

True or false? 

n3x
      Participant

Yeah he had a small leg porblem in the knee if i remmeber correctly and then broke leg because of it for sure 😀

n3x
      Participant

Yeah he had a small leg porblem in the knee if i remmeber correctly and then broke leg because of it for sure 😀

BleedGreen808
      Participant

I think the foot concerns before the draft came from a broken foot in high school.  There were reports that he might need another surgery to fix any issue.  I don’t think it was related to his broken leg.  On the play he broke his leg he planted on his one leg and it looked like he kicked himself with his other foot.  So I’d say that’s just a freak accident and unrelated.  

Also the fibula is a lower leg bone and not a foot bone.  

BleedGreen808
      Participant

I think the foot concerns before the draft came from a broken foot in high school.  There were reports that he might need another surgery to fix any issue.  I don’t think it was related to his broken leg.  On the play he broke his leg he planted on his one leg and it looked like he kicked himself with his other foot.  So I’d say that’s just a freak accident and unrelated.  

Also the fibula is a lower leg bone and not a foot bone.  

XYRYX
    Participant

I heard several times now that the Randle foot issues (fibula?) were the exact same issues that finally caused his injury in game one of the season. 

Is this true? Because I don’t think that was the case and the smarta$$es just want to be the ones who already knew this. If I recall correctly this injury ‘just’ happened and could have happened to anyone.  

True or false? 

shootingstar11
    Participant

really? do you wanna go there?

do we need to remind you that… Randle broke his leg within 1-2 minutes of his NBA debut…. i don’t think that’s just a frekaing coincdence.

shootingstar11
    Participant

really? do you wanna go there?

do we need to remind you that… Randle broke his leg within 1-2 minutes of his NBA debut…. i don’t think that’s just a frekaing coincdence.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login