This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar BigMac12111 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    koty
    Participant

I know 2015 is a long ways off and a lot of stuff can happen, but what do you guys think of this draft? 2014 is being hyped up big time but I think 2015 could end up being very strong too. In regards to college players I wouldn’t be surprised if Jabari Parker, JoJo Embid, Wayne Selden, or some of the Kentucky boys to stay for a second year. Not saying I’m expecting them to stay, but any of them would add a lot of strength to the 2015 class. I also believe the top players in the 2014 high school class are absolute studs. Okafor is a bigger version of Jared Sullinger: high character, highly skilled, back to the basket big. He should be a top 10 pick. Alexander has been compared to Amare and easy to see why. He’s a beast around the rim who dunks everything. I don’t love Mudiay as a player right now but its hard not to see his potential. He’s 6’5″ and super athletic. He’s had some big games this sumer so hopefully his game continues to develop like it has. Jones is one of my favorite point guards to watch. At 6’2″ he’s got good pg size and his ability to control the game is unparalleled. One player in that class who isn’t getting that much attention, but I think is going to be a great player, is Trey Lyles. He’s got a strong offensive skill set, good footwork, and can step out a little. At almost 6’10” he has good pf size, but needs to fill out a little and is only a decent athlete. Regardless I think he’s a big time prospect. Lastly, if Dante Exum decides to go to college and does’t go in the 2014 draft, he’ll likely be a top 5 pick. I don’t know if it has the star power of the 2014 draft but it looks like it should be a strong draft too.

headcase
    Participant

Will be the best big man in the league in the future because of the Tim Duncan comparisons. If such high profile scouts can say something good, comparing a rookie to a Hall of Famer (to be) then that’s usually a good sign.

JoeWolf1

What? High School scouts over hype guys all the time. I don’t give two shits about high school comparisons. Shabazz to Kobe, Oden to Bill Russell, Noel to Mutombo, they go haywire all the time

BigMac12111
        Participant

For some reason I find that impressive.

BigMac12111
        Participant

For some reason I find that impressive.

JoeWolf1

What? High School scouts over hype guys all the time. I don’t give two shits about high school comparisons. Shabazz to Kobe, Oden to Bill Russell, Noel to Mutombo, they go haywire all the time

headcase
    Participant

Will be the best big man in the league in the future because of the Tim Duncan comparisons. If such high profile scouts can say something good, comparing a rookie to a Hall of Famer (to be) then that’s usually a good sign.

headcase
    Participant

Primitive People who are in the NBA seeing his game and literally tweeting about the “amzaing” performances. It’s a bit of overlooking someone but you know, it’s nice to hear, and maybe they will come out and surprise. I’m definitely waiting for Wiggins ;).

headcase
    Participant

Primitive People who are in the NBA seeing his game and literally tweeting about the “amzaing” performances. It’s a bit of overlooking someone but you know, it’s nice to hear, and maybe they will come out and surprise. I’m definitely waiting for Wiggins ;).

headcase
    Participant

more like “amazing”

headcase
    Participant

more like “amazing”

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login