This topic contains 16 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar JM40 9 years, 4 months ago.

• Author
    Lotto Stud
    Participant

"30. James Blackmon 6-3 190 SG Indiana Fr. – The pedigree is already instilled by his father coaching him up all throughout HS. The notion of this, is breaking his father’s school record for total points in a game(54). Chose to stay home which is a plus, because he will have the hometown support to rally up the remaining Blackmon brothers." – 9/23/14

At the moment, Blackmon has no buzz from the site within either Mock. Currently he is presenting himself as a man on a mission according to the stats in the scoring column averaging 19.5ppg. Hopefully there will be a few changes in the next updated Big Board rankings of the Mock.

Singler25
    Participant

Good spot on Blackmon! I’ve also had the idea with putting him in my mock draft!

Another one from my side…

Pat Connaughton from Notre Dame.

Senior G/F, he gives the team all it needs, scoring, rebounding and leadership.

In my opinion, he is one of the best under-radar players …

Singler25
    Participant

Good spot on Blackmon! I’ve also had the idea with putting him in my mock draft!

Another one from my side…

Pat Connaughton from Notre Dame.

Senior G/F, he gives the team all it needs, scoring, rebounding and leadership.

In my opinion, he is one of the best under-radar players …

Lotto Stud
    Participant

Are there any other sleepers deserving of an honorable mention for the next update?

Lotto Stud
    Participant

Are there any other sleepers deserving of an honorable mention for the next update?

GBee
    Participant

blackmon is an unathletic 6’3 SG with very little point skill. he’s going to at least show that he has some ability to run the point in a pinch before i even consider him in a mock.

GBee
    Participant

blackmon is an unathletic 6’3 SG with very little point skill. he’s going to at least show that he has some ability to run the point in a pinch before i even consider him in a mock.

Lotto Stud
      Participant

For the time being he can get by playing off the ball, because Yogi Ferrell is the primary handler. Also, since when does every undersized player has to be athletic to succeed?

Lack of athleticism builds a player’s confidence to focus on their overall game. Whether or not, you were highlighting this to be a knock on Blackmon, I take it in as a positive moving forward for him.

Who do you see his style of player being similar to at the moment?

Lotto Stud
      Participant

For the time being he can get by playing off the ball, because Yogi Ferrell is the primary handler. Also, since when does every undersized player has to be athletic to succeed?

Lack of athleticism builds a player’s confidence to focus on their overall game. Whether or not, you were highlighting this to be a knock on Blackmon, I take it in as a positive moving forward for him.

Who do you see his style of player being similar to at the moment?

Singler25
    Participant

D’vauntes smith-rivera out of Georgetown… 

A little bit undersized for a off-guard, but a pretty good scorer…

Singler25
    Participant

D’vauntes smith-rivera out of Georgetown… 

A little bit undersized for a off-guard, but a pretty good scorer…

JM40
    Participant

I can’t believe Jonathan Holmes from Texas is not at least in the late second round. Looks like a decent SF prospect in my opinion. I also think Tyler Haws has a chance of sticking in the league for a while as a shooter.

JM40
    Participant

I can’t believe Jonathan Holmes from Texas is not at least in the late second round. Looks like a decent SF prospect in my opinion. I also think Tyler Haws has a chance of sticking in the league for a while as a shooter.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login