This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Miko4rm206 8 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    Miko4rm206
    Participant

This post is for any questions,predictions or analysis for the upcoming season from the Draft to the 2015-2016 NBA finals.

My question is between a Rookie Dangelo Russell and A Hall of Fame, Veteran Kobe Bryant. Who will have the better year statistically for the Lakers? Pts, Reb, ast, Stl, Blks. Shooting %  the whole 9 yards.  

Miko4rm206
    Participant

My Best team on 2k for the past 2 years have been the trailblazers. But Nick Batum was traded to the Hornets, Wes Mathews has a good chance signing somewhere else and LAMarcus Aldridge is out the door. Safe to say I won’t be using the Trail blazers for 2k16.

My question is what are the chances the Houston Rockets would sign LAMarcus Aldridge. Remember last year the rockets were trying to sign Chris bosh to be that stretch/versatile 4 to play alongside Dwight. Right now all I hear about is him signing with the spurs, Lakers, or mavericks. Realistically the spurs are the perfect team for him if he wants to win now and return to his homestate and I wouldn’t be mad at the signing. Lakers and mavericks on the other hand is a totally different story. But if he Signed with the Rockets, they will have to be one of the favorites in the west and the perfect 2k team. What do you guys think.

Also anybody with a Xbox One try in to get down on 2k my Gt is lFanetoXMeekl

Miko4rm206
    Participant

My Best team on 2k for the past 2 years have been the trailblazers. But Nick Batum was traded to the Hornets, Wes Mathews has a good chance signing somewhere else and LAMarcus Aldridge is out the door. Safe to say I won’t be using the Trail blazers for 2k16.

My question is what are the chances the Houston Rockets would sign LAMarcus Aldridge. Remember last year the rockets were trying to sign Chris bosh to be that stretch/versatile 4 to play alongside Dwight. Right now all I hear about is him signing with the spurs, Lakers, or mavericks. Realistically the spurs are the perfect team for him if he wants to win now and return to his homestate and I wouldn’t be mad at the signing. Lakers and mavericks on the other hand is a totally different story. But if he Signed with the Rockets, they will have to be one of the favorites in the west and the perfect 2k team. What do you guys think.

Also anybody with a Xbox One try in to get down on 2k my Gt is lFanetoXMeekl

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login