This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Mikez 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author
    qDizzle32
    Participant

It wouldn’t be a bad idea to change it from the Top 10 Rookies and Top 10 Sophomores to the Top 20 from both classes. I counted out all of the Sophomores who could possibly make it to the game and the Rookies who have a chance. It wasn’t even close how many more Sophomores I had on my list. Sure the Sophomores are supposed to always be better since they have been in the league a year longer. But if the game was the Top 20 players from both classes, the only rookies who would make it would be Michael Carter-Williams, Victor Oladipo and Trey Burke.

Here’s my list of Sophomores who could possibly make the game and who could have in previous years due to their performances.

Sophomores:

Anthony Davis

Damian Lillard

Andre Drummond

Bradley Beal

Terrence Jones

Terrence Ross

Jared Sullinger

Kendall Marshall

Miles Plumlee

Jeremy Lamb

Patrick Beverley (Technically is considered a sophomore after never appearing in a regular season game until last year)

Dion Waiters

John Henson

Harrison Barnes

Tony Wroten

Khris Middleton

Kyle Singler (Drafted in 2011 but still is a Sophomore because he has only played in two NBA seasons)

Michael Kidd-Gilchrist (He won’t make it but still could have in previous years)

Maurice Harkless

Thomas Robinson

Evan Fournier

Now the Rookies:

Michael Carter-Williams

Victor Oladipo

Trey Burke

Giannis Antetokounmpo

Tony Snell

Ben McLemore (Very dissapointed in him as a Kings fan)

Tim Hardaway Jr

Kentavious Caldwell-Pope

Steven Adams

Kelly Olynyk

CJ McCollum (Won’t make it because he hasn’t played enough games but has been doing well.)

Ryan Kelly

I know that this game isn’t really a big deal but it’s kinda not fair to all those good Sophomores I just mentioned. It just shows have bad the 2013 Draft Class has been so far. Many of those Sophomores I just mentioned wouldn’t have had a shot last year and there’s always late bloomers every year but I’m expecting that class to go down as the worst since 2000.

Sewok15
    Participant

It would be a travesty to not put the Greek Freak in this game.

Sewok15
    Participant

It would be a travesty to not put the Greek Freak in this game.

Mikez
    Participant

There must be a typo, because I searched for "Bennett" and nothing was found.

Mikez
    Participant

There must be a typo, because I searched for "Bennett" and nothing was found.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login