This topic contains 32 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Lotto Stud 9 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Lotto Stud
    Participant
    • Jabari Parker – Jordan Brand
    • Dante Exum – Adidas
    • Julius Randle – Nike

Lotto Stud
    Participant

Please share any information.

Lotto Stud
    Participant

Please share any information.

Lotto Stud
    Participant
    • Andrew Wiggins – Adidas

Lotto Stud
    Participant
    • Andrew Wiggins – Adidas

LeroyJenkins
    Participant

If you have any respect for your knees you wouldn’t play in Adidas.

Lotto Stud
      Participant

I would have liked to see Parker or Wiggins with their own exclusive signature line through Nike. I take it they might not be viewed in the likes of a KD in marketability to have their own Brand.

Lotto Stud
      Participant

I would have liked to see Parker or Wiggins with their own exclusive signature line through Nike. I take it they might not be viewed in the likes of a KD in marketability to have their own Brand.

LeroyJenkins
    Participant

If you have any respect for your knees you wouldn’t play in Adidas.

Lafferty Daniel
    Participant

Whatever happened to Reebok?  

Lafferty Daniel
    Participant

Whatever happened to Reebok?  

Lotto Stud
      Participant

Just google John Wall Adidas.

Lotto Stud
      Participant

Just google John Wall Adidas.

OhCanada-
    Participant

Wiggins picking Adidas. Its kinda funny though Im from Scarborough in an urban area of the Greater Toronto Area. In different parts of Toronto like North York where Anthony Bennett is from, or Etobicoke where Myck Kabongo is from people always make fun of people from Scarborough saying we wear Adidas jump suits, sweatpants and other accessories ritually. My buddy from Jane (North York) who I play and follow ball with alot and I were joking around about it, he doesnt like Wiggins anymore because he is so infatuated with this ghetto concept of brands. Just hilarious.

Also if you went to the barbershops, gyms, mechanic garages on Jane St. after Bennett got drafted you would think he was the next coming of Micheal Jordan a year ago. Trying to convince them otherwise would usually create alot of tension.

OhCanada-
    Participant

Wiggins picking Adidas. Its kinda funny though Im from Scarborough in an urban area of the Greater Toronto Area. In different parts of Toronto like North York where Anthony Bennett is from, or Etobicoke where Myck Kabongo is from people always make fun of people from Scarborough saying we wear Adidas jump suits, sweatpants and other accessories ritually. My buddy from Jane (North York) who I play and follow ball with alot and I were joking around about it, he doesnt like Wiggins anymore because he is so infatuated with this ghetto concept of brands. Just hilarious.

Also if you went to the barbershops, gyms, mechanic garages on Jane St. after Bennett got drafted you would think he was the next coming of Micheal Jordan a year ago. Trying to convince them otherwise would usually create alot of tension.

Lotto Stud
    Participant

It’s kind of weird but not at the same time, that Dante Exum is the most marketable guy from this year’s draft class. With this going to show that even the #1 guy is not guaranteed to have his own signature Brand no matter how much we all like a guy. John Wall is the last prospect to have his own exclusive line, which says a lot about sports and marketability as a whole. Early to late ’90s just about every top tier guy in the NBA had their own signature shoe.

Lotto Stud
    Participant

It’s kind of weird but not at the same time, that Dante Exum is the most marketable guy from this year’s draft class. With this going to show that even the #1 guy is not guaranteed to have his own signature Brand no matter how much we all like a guy. John Wall is the last prospect to have his own exclusive line, which says a lot about sports and marketability as a whole. Early to late ’90s just about every top tier guy in the NBA had their own signature shoe.

Lotto Stud
    Participant
    • Joel Embiid – Adidas
    • Marcus Smart – Adidas 

Looks like Nike does not have a chance with this Draft class at all. Adidas is sweeping the competition once and for all. NIKE, STEP YOUR SHOE GAME UP! NO EXCUSES, JUST DO IT!

Lotto Stud
    Participant
    • Joel Embiid – Adidas
    • Marcus Smart – Adidas 

Looks like Nike does not have a chance with this Draft class at all. Adidas is sweeping the competition once and for all. NIKE, STEP YOUR SHOE GAME UP! NO EXCUSES, JUST DO IT!

marcusfizer21marcusfizer21
    marcusfizer21
    Participant

hope Under Armour is cashing in too… Aaron Gordon, Dante Exum are waiting…

marcusfizer21marcusfizer21
    marcusfizer21
    Participant

hope Under Armour is cashing in too… Aaron Gordon, Dante Exum are waiting…

Lotto Stud
    Participant
    • Aaron Gordon – Nike
    Lotto Stud
    Participant
    • Aaron Gordon – Nike
    Sabdiego12345678
    Participant

I think tj warren just signed with Nike per his twitter 

Sabdiego12345678
    Participant

I think tj warren just signed with Nike per his twitter 

Lotto Stud
    Participant

Not 1 signature line throughout this whole class. I really miss the ’90s even more now.

Lotto Stud
    Participant

Not 1 signature line throughout this whole class. I really miss the ’90s even more now.

Sabdiego12345678
      Participant

who was the last rookie to get a signature shoe?

Sabdiego12345678
      Participant

who was the last rookie to get a signature shoe?

Lotto Stud
        Participant

Exclusively, I believe Wall which is sad, because his Draft class was 4 years ago.

Lotto Stud
        Participant

Exclusively, I believe Wall which is sad, because his Draft class was 4 years ago.

ProudGrandpa
    Participant

Doug McDermott – Asics

ProudGrandpa
    Participant

Doug McDermott – Asics

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login