This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar joecheck88 10 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
    XYRYX
    Participant

I have to say I’ve seen worse All Star Games before but this one was quite a show.

Just saw this awesome mini movie on nba.com

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/originals/2014/02/17/all-star-sun-2014-mini-movie.nba

What a great ensamble of individuals this lineup is is just freaking amazing. It’s better to me than the last Dream Team Cover on both sides.

Enjoy

joecheck88
    Participant

Was a cool mini movie. It was an entertaining game but I wish we could see just a bit more competitive fire which includes a little defense. I’m all for the scoring and the dunks and 3s but it was close in the fourth quarter and I wish some of the marquee guys would take the ball and get the win. I guess Kyrie did that but would’ve been cool to see Lebron and Durant go at it again. 

On a different note Kyrie needs to play more like that in a Cavs jersey. I know different talent and style of game but he came out looking to set up guys and then started scoring later. That’s the Kyrie we all love. I’ll be honest and hated a bit and said he needed a reality check but we forget he is just 21. He needs mature on the court a little more and figure out how to make everyone better but I’m sure he will. 

joecheck88
    Participant

Was a cool mini movie. It was an entertaining game but I wish we could see just a bit more competitive fire which includes a little defense. I’m all for the scoring and the dunks and 3s but it was close in the fourth quarter and I wish some of the marquee guys would take the ball and get the win. I guess Kyrie did that but would’ve been cool to see Lebron and Durant go at it again. 

On a different note Kyrie needs to play more like that in a Cavs jersey. I know different talent and style of game but he came out looking to set up guys and then started scoring later. That’s the Kyrie we all love. I’ll be honest and hated a bit and said he needed a reality check but we forget he is just 21. He needs mature on the court a little more and figure out how to make everyone better but I’m sure he will. 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login