This topic contains 18 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar BasterdInABasket 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    CameronUOENO
    Participant

Not many college basketball fans knew about Victor Oladipo until he broke out in the 2012-2013 season. Who do you guys think can have a Victor Oladipo-esque season and be selected high in the 2014 draft? I would say a guy like [Player: Montrezl Harrell] from (my hometown) Louisville. I have been hearing about Kendrick Perry from Youngstown State as well, but i don’t think he has the potential.

TRC1991
    Participant

Keep the eye out for Roy Devyn Marble from Iowa, hes very versatile

TRC1991
    Participant

Keep the eye out for Roy Devyn Marble from Iowa, hes very versatile

JordanC20
    Participant

Anthony Drmic from Boise State

JordanC20
    Participant

Anthony Drmic from Boise State

prophetmeir
    Participant

I really like dominic Artist from oregon, came in as a freshman played great looked very poised. Could see him going from undrafted to potentially the first round.

prophetmeir
    Participant

I really like dominic Artist from oregon, came in as a freshman played great looked very poised. Could see him going from undrafted to potentially the first round.

jmoney23
    Participant

Jerami Grant – Syracuse
    Ronnie Johnson – Purdue
    Kellen Dunham – Butler
    Sam Dekker – Wisconsin
    Amile Jefferson – Duke
    DSR – Georgetown

jmoney23
    Participant

Jerami Grant – Syracuse
    Ronnie Johnson – Purdue
    Kellen Dunham – Butler
    Sam Dekker – Wisconsin
    Amile Jefferson – Duke
    DSR – Georgetown

Shaquille Oatmeal
    Participant

Keep an eye on Rayvonte Rice. He’s going to be the breakout star of the Big Ten next year. On an Illinois team searching for a go-to offensive option, he’ll step in and fill that role. He had to sit out last season after transferring, but according to the coaching staff, he was consistently the team’s best player in practice.

Shaquille Oatmeal
    Participant

Keep an eye on Rayvonte Rice. He’s going to be the breakout star of the Big Ten next year. On an Illinois team searching for a go-to offensive option, he’ll step in and fill that role. He had to sit out last season after transferring, but according to the coaching staff, he was consistently the team’s best player in practice.

Tdvols123
    Participant

Keep an eye out for Jordan McRae from Tennessee. He started slow but averaged 19 ppg in the SEC and was named SECPOY by Bilas, Seth Davis and more. Long,bouncy shooting guard that has range and increased his defensive performance. Seems like a late 1st round guy at a position that has dwindled in the NBA the past decade or two. Only knock is he’s 22.

Tdvols123
    Participant

Keep an eye out for Jordan McRae from Tennessee. He started slow but averaged 19 ppg in the SEC and was named SECPOY by Bilas, Seth Davis and more. Long,bouncy shooting guard that has range and increased his defensive performance. Seems like a late 1st round guy at a position that has dwindled in the NBA the past decade or two. Only knock is he’s 22.

lockdownD

Using this site’s 2014 mock as the norm…

-Payers who could make it-
    Quinn Cook
    Shabazz Napier
    Nick Faust
    Khem Birch
    TJ Warren
    Jordan Adams
    Rasheed Sulaimon
    Mike Moser
    Joe Jackson
    D’angelo Harrison
    Jakkar Sampson
    Bryce Cotton
    Dez Wells

lockdownD

Using this site’s 2014 mock as the norm…

-Payers who could make it-
    Quinn Cook
    Shabazz Napier
    Nick Faust
    Khem Birch
    TJ Warren
    Jordan Adams
    Rasheed Sulaimon
    Mike Moser
    Joe Jackson
    D’angelo Harrison
    Jakkar Sampson
    Bryce Cotton
    Dez Wells

B-ball fan
    Participant

I’m not sure he counts as a dark horse, but Jahii Carson is a projected second rounder from this site whom I believe could become a lottery pick. Obviously, he is very small, but his athleticism is unreal and he is a true PG. He knows how to run a team. He may not be a great shooter, but he should get better and he is a big time slasher. He was exceptionally productive last year and could be even better if he gets his jump shot more consistent.

B-ball fan
    Participant

I’m not sure he counts as a dark horse, but Jahii Carson is a projected second rounder from this site whom I believe could become a lottery pick. Obviously, he is very small, but his athleticism is unreal and he is a true PG. He knows how to run a team. He may not be a great shooter, but he should get better and he is a big time slasher. He was exceptionally productive last year and could be even better if he gets his jump shot more consistent.

BasterdInABasket
    Participant

Jamil Wilson- Marquette looks to have possibly a Top 5-10 team in the nation and Top-scorer Vander Blue left, giving Wilson a big opportunity to step in. He’s a bit of a tweener, could be a nice stretch 4, very athletic, has range out to the college three (36% last year) and showed solid post defense and shot blocking ability. They never really showcased him too much in the offense but this year should be a lot different, along with Gardner they have a pretty scary frontcourt.
    I think he’ll follow guys like Wade, Butler, Matthews and Novak and make it the league.

BasterdInABasket
    Participant

Jamil Wilson- Marquette looks to have possibly a Top 5-10 team in the nation and Top-scorer Vander Blue left, giving Wilson a big opportunity to step in. He’s a bit of a tweener, could be a nice stretch 4, very athletic, has range out to the college three (36% last year) and showed solid post defense and shot blocking ability. They never really showcased him too much in the offense but this year should be a lot different, along with Gardner they have a pretty scary frontcourt.
    I think he’ll follow guys like Wade, Butler, Matthews and Novak and make it the league.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login