This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar ItsRainingNegs 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
    mikeyvthedon
    Participant

A lot of events going on last night with the most anticipated likely being Big Blue Madness, with Kentucky taking the pre-season #1 in the Coaches Poll. Here are some highlights from last night’s BBM: 

Other Notes of interest:

• [Player: Julius Randle] was the standout of the Blue-White 20 minute scrimmage, scoring 14 points while showing his blend of power and athleticism
    • [Player: John Wall], [Player: Anthony Davis] and [Player: Darius Miller] were amongst some of the alums in attendance.
    • UK 2014 commits [Player: Karl Towns] and [Player: Tyler Ulis] were in attendance at BBM. Potential recruits that attended were: [Player: Stanley Johnson] (2014), [Player: Trey Lyles] (2014), [Player: James Blackmon Jr] (2014), [Player: Eric Davis] (2015), [Player: Harry Giles] (2016), [Player: Jayson Tatum] (2016), [Player: Joshua Langford] (2016), [Player: Kobi Simmons] (2016), [Player: Quentin Goodin] (2016) and [Player: Brian Bowen] (2017)
    • Rumor has it that most who have seen UK’s early practices have been most impressed with Randle and [Player: James Young]. Young’s quickness and length have really stood out on the wing. He will need time to develop, he is after all fairly young even for a freshman, just definitely a player to keep an eye out for even amongst Kentucky’s bevy of NBA prospects.
    JordanC20
    Participant

Julius Randle is a pro..he has the body, speed, mind, and maturity to absolutely be a monster this season I don’t know of any other big in college ball that could effectively guard him.

If Andrew Wiggins wants to go # 1 in the draft he has a lot of work to do to be on Randle’s level.

JordanC20
    Participant

Julius Randle is a pro..he has the body, speed, mind, and maturity to absolutely be a monster this season I don’t know of any other big in college ball that could effectively guard him.

If Andrew Wiggins wants to go # 1 in the draft he has a lot of work to do to be on Randle’s level.

Lotto Stud
    Participant

Randle will go down as the best UK hybrid.

Lotto Stud
    Participant

Randle will go down as the best UK hybrid.

qDizzle32
    Participant

I was pretty impressed by Derek Willis. Obviously I have never seen him play before with him not being a Top 100 player but he has an outside shot along with his athleticism. I don’t think he will get much playing time this year but he will be a great player for the Wildcats down the road.

qDizzle32
    Participant

I was pretty impressed by Derek Willis. Obviously I have never seen him play before with him not being a Top 100 player but he has an outside shot along with his athleticism. I don’t think he will get much playing time this year but he will be a great player for the Wildcats down the road.

ItsRainingNegs
    Participant

Point guard at UK is on lockdown the next four years with Dominique Hawkins there. For a 3 star kid out of Richmond, he looked like he belonged and that’ll go a long way for his career.

ItsRainingNegs
    Participant

Point guard at UK is on lockdown the next four years with Dominique Hawkins there. For a 3 star kid out of Richmond, he looked like he belonged and that’ll go a long way for his career.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login