This topic contains 16 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar zer0d0ubt 8 years, 11 months ago.

• Author
    Bencelticsfan2346
    Participant

Lots of people talked about the 2013 draft class as being historically bad on par with the 2000 draft but i think now it is fair to say those comparisons are wrong many players in this class have decent starter and a few have star potential a few of them are 

gorgui dieng 

rudy gobert 

giannis 

schroeder 

noel

len

oladipo

Mclemore

mcw

adams

muhamma 

nogueria

Bencelticsfan2346
    Participant

Tell me how you think these guys will fair am I also apologize for any names I missed

Bencelticsfan2346
    Participant

Tell me how you think these guys will fair am I also apologize for any names I missed

ghettosermon
    Participant

What makes you say Nogueria has shown star or even starter potential? The Hawks who took him with the 16th pick and a year later gave up on him for nothing as a throw in, in a salary dump. This year he got garbage time for the Raptors in 6 games and played a handful of D-league games. He’s definitely an international player who would have benefited from staying overseas and developing his skill set and getting meaningful playing time. His athleticism and ability to adapt to NBA speed/athleticism is the least of his concerns. 

ghettosermon
    Participant

What makes you say Nogueria has shown star or even starter potential? The Hawks who took him with the 16th pick and a year later gave up on him for nothing as a throw in, in a salary dump. This year he got garbage time for the Raptors in 6 games and played a handful of D-league games. He’s definitely an international player who would have benefited from staying overseas and developing his skill set and getting meaningful playing time. His athleticism and ability to adapt to NBA speed/athleticism is the least of his concerns. 

Frozetoes
    Participant

Giannis and Gobert have seperated themselves from the rest of the group.

Oladipo, Porter, Noel, McLemore, Pope, Williams, Adams, and Len are starters.

Burke, Muhammad, Schroder, Snell, Dieng, Hill, and Plumlee (and many others) have played really well for thier teams.

Not many stars, but a lot of solid role palyers who should stick around the league for a long time.

Funny how the 1st pick isn’t in any of those groups.  As a Wolves fan I see Anthony Bennett when he’s not hurt, which is way too often.  Talented guy, but he’s got no consistancy to his game, and struggles to figure things out on the court.  He seems like a good guy, so hopefully he figures it out, though that probably wont be with the Wolves.  I see him getting traded sooner rather than later.

Frozetoes
    Participant

Giannis and Gobert have seperated themselves from the rest of the group.

Oladipo, Porter, Noel, McLemore, Pope, Williams, Adams, and Len are starters.

Burke, Muhammad, Schroder, Snell, Dieng, Hill, and Plumlee (and many others) have played really well for thier teams.

Not many stars, but a lot of solid role palyers who should stick around the league for a long time.

Funny how the 1st pick isn’t in any of those groups.  As a Wolves fan I see Anthony Bennett when he’s not hurt, which is way too often.  Talented guy, but he’s got no consistancy to his game, and struggles to figure things out on the court.  He seems like a good guy, so hopefully he figures it out, though that probably wont be with the Wolves.  I see him getting traded sooner rather than later.

ZachAttack
    Participant

Gobert and Oladipo are definitely the best in the class and have the best chance of being all stars. Antetokounpo could possibly be one however the chances in my eyes are slim. Then there were a few decent players in there. Not as bad as everyone thought (including myself) they would be.

ZachAttack
    Participant

Gobert and Oladipo are definitely the best in the class and have the best chance of being all stars. Antetokounpo could possibly be one however the chances in my eyes are slim. Then there were a few decent players in there. Not as bad as everyone thought (including myself) they would be.

417basketballfan
    Participant

don’t forget about cj mccollum!

417basketballfan
    Participant

don’t forget about cj mccollum!

Nbafanman
    Participant

Kentavious Caldwell-Pope will be a really good two way sg in this league.  

Nbafanman
    Participant

Kentavious Caldwell-Pope will be a really good two way sg in this league.  

mamadou
      Participant

We should know this season…breakout season or not..

He’ll need to stop shooting like jennings, develop some all around game and go to the line more often.

I’ll take 16-4-2-1,5….42% 36% 74%.

mamadou
      Participant

We should know this season…breakout season or not..

He’ll need to stop shooting like jennings, develop some all around game and go to the line more often.

I’ll take 16-4-2-1,5….42% 36% 74%.

zer0d0ubt

Kelly Olynyk is way underrated. He’s the ultimate 6th man big man.

zer0d0ubt

Kelly Olynyk is way underrated. He’s the ultimate 6th man big man.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login