This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Lindsey 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    JM40
    Participant

In this year’s draft, is it possible that the majority of 1st round picks will be prospects that originated from outside the US? I realize the last few on the list are sketchy, but at some point they were in the late first/early second range.
    1 Anthony Bennett-Canada
    2 Alex Len-Europe
    3 Steven Adams-New Zealand
    4 Kelly Olynyk-Canada
    5 Dario Saric-Europe
    6 Dennis Schroeder-Europe
    7 Lucas Nogueira-Brazil
    8 Giannis Adetokoubo-Europe
    9 Gorgui Dieng-Africa
    10 Rudy Gobert-Europe
    11 Livio Jean-Charles-Europe
    12 Myck Kabongo-Canada
    13 Sergey Karasev-Europe
    14 Alex Abrines-Europe
    15 Mouhammadou Jaiteh-Europe
    16 Kenny Kadji-Africa

Grovesinternational
    Participant

Canada is looking like having a strong future internationally. with Olynyk, Kabongo, and Bennett, plus Wiggins next year and tristan thompson and corey joseph already in the League.

JM40
      Participant

I think Australia looks super strong as well…..Ben Simmons, Thon Maker, Dante Exum. Throw in Karl Towns and Wiggings, and the international community might have the top spot occupied for a few years.

Grovesinternational
        Participant

All we need to do is get Kyrie Irving to realise how much he loved his first two years of life here in Australia and get him onto the national team.

Lindsey
          Participant

Don’t act like that early experience escaping snakes and stuff didn’t translate to breaking that press, Kyrie!!!

Lindsey
          Participant

Don’t act like that early experience escaping snakes and stuff didn’t translate to breaking that press, Kyrie!!!

Grovesinternational
        Participant

All we need to do is get Kyrie Irving to realise how much he loved his first two years of life here in Australia and get him onto the national team.

JM40
      Participant

I think Australia looks super strong as well…..Ben Simmons, Thon Maker, Dante Exum. Throw in Karl Towns and Wiggings, and the international community might have the top spot occupied for a few years.

Grovesinternational
    Participant

Canada is looking like having a strong future internationally. with Olynyk, Kabongo, and Bennett, plus Wiggins next year and tristan thompson and corey joseph already in the League.

Anton123
    Participant

It’s kinda wrong to say they come from “Europe”, I mean, that’s like saying Lucas Noguiera is from South America.
    I don’t want to be a jerk, but it’s not like Germany and France are tiny countries nobody has heard of.

Anton123
    Participant

It’s kinda wrong to say they come from “Europe”, I mean, that’s like saying Lucas Noguiera is from South America.
    I don’t want to be a jerk, but it’s not like Germany and France are tiny countries nobody has heard of.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login