This topic contains 14 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar tytan23 10 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
    JM40
    Participant

After watching players from the 2013 draft during All Star weekend, I think this should have been the draft lottery order last year;

1 Antetokounmpo 2 MCW 3 Oladipo 4 Burke  5 Adams 6 McLemore 7 Zeller 8 Olynyk

9 Hardaway Jr 10 Noel (on potential only) 11 Plumlee12 Ryan Kelly 13 Snell 14 Walters

McDunkin

Drafting based off all star events is a terrible thing to do 

runBruce
      Participant

I wish I had two sets of hands, so I could give this redraft four thumbs down.

runBruce
      Participant

I wish I had two sets of hands, so I could give this redraft four thumbs down.

McDunkin

Drafting based off all star events is a terrible thing to do 

nick5354
    Participant

There is only one thing more stupid then doing a re-draft 50 games into the season for the rookies and that is doing a re-draft based on an all star weekend.

nick5354
    Participant

There is only one thing more stupid then doing a re-draft 50 games into the season for the rookies and that is doing a re-draft based on an all star weekend.

frogman
    Participant

This is clearly not done off the all-star weekend.   think he just worded it wrong.

frogman
    Participant

This is clearly not done off the all-star weekend.   think he just worded it wrong.

i’m jus so offended
    Participant

I’ve got some issues with this my friend. As mentioned, evaluations based off an All Star event are silly. Secondly, is this just a big board or a “draft re-do”? Because if it is a re-do, you have to taken into account the teams, where they actually picked and positional need. Lastly, i just plain disagree with some of your rankings. Mine would look like so:

-I do agree with your first two picks. The Greek Freak would have been great for Cleveland and MCW would have been even better of a fit for the young Magic squad with his scoring and distribution.
    3. I think the Wiz would have gone with Noel. His talent is still large and they would have been a playoff contender shelving him for the year. Gortat is only a stop gap, not the long term solution
    4. Oladipo here. Wing depth is pretty laughable in Charlotte.
    5. I’d say it’s a toss up between Len/Adams. I think PHX still goes with Len and his offensive potential.
    6. Assuming Philly still makes that trade, I’d probably say Trey Burke. They’d need that dynamic PG and Trey is that.
    7. I think SAC really love Ben and his potential going forward and I don’t blame them.
    8. I think they don’t screw up with someone in their backyard again and go with Hardaway. I think he has shown he can contribute now and still has room to grow as a player.
    9. Again, assuming Utah trades for this pick, I think they go CJ McCollum or Dennis Schroeder. I’ll go McCollum. He has been impressive lately and would have probably been the game if he had been healthy all year.
    10. I think Portland goes with KCP. Wing depth isn’t super strong and I still think KCP could be an above average starter someday. Though you could talk me into either Olynyk or Adams.
    11. Philly is kinda screwed over in a re-draft. Here they go with Steve Adams or Rudy Gobert if they want to the potential route. I’ll say Gobert.
    -I think the next two picks would stay the same in my scenario. Steve Adams to OKLA and Olynyk to Boston
    14. I think MIN would go with one of the guys who has struggled to be relevant this, Cody Zeller or Otto Porter. I’d say they go Otto, though I do think they are truly intrigued with Shabazz. Mason Plumlee could be the pick too.

i’m jus so offended
    Participant

I’ve got some issues with this my friend. As mentioned, evaluations based off an All Star event are silly. Secondly, is this just a big board or a “draft re-do”? Because if it is a re-do, you have to taken into account the teams, where they actually picked and positional need. Lastly, i just plain disagree with some of your rankings. Mine would look like so:

-I do agree with your first two picks. The Greek Freak would have been great for Cleveland and MCW would have been even better of a fit for the young Magic squad with his scoring and distribution.
    3. I think the Wiz would have gone with Noel. His talent is still large and they would have been a playoff contender shelving him for the year. Gortat is only a stop gap, not the long term solution
    4. Oladipo here. Wing depth is pretty laughable in Charlotte.
    5. I’d say it’s a toss up between Len/Adams. I think PHX still goes with Len and his offensive potential.
    6. Assuming Philly still makes that trade, I’d probably say Trey Burke. They’d need that dynamic PG and Trey is that.
    7. I think SAC really love Ben and his potential going forward and I don’t blame them.
    8. I think they don’t screw up with someone in their backyard again and go with Hardaway. I think he has shown he can contribute now and still has room to grow as a player.
    9. Again, assuming Utah trades for this pick, I think they go CJ McCollum or Dennis Schroeder. I’ll go McCollum. He has been impressive lately and would have probably been the game if he had been healthy all year.
    10. I think Portland goes with KCP. Wing depth isn’t super strong and I still think KCP could be an above average starter someday. Though you could talk me into either Olynyk or Adams.
    11. Philly is kinda screwed over in a re-draft. Here they go with Steve Adams or Rudy Gobert if they want to the potential route. I’ll say Gobert.
    -I think the next two picks would stay the same in my scenario. Steve Adams to OKLA and Olynyk to Boston
    14. I think MIN would go with one of the guys who has struggled to be relevant this, Cody Zeller or Otto Porter. I’d say they go Otto, though I do think they are truly intrigued with Shabazz. Mason Plumlee could be the pick too.

Sharp Shooter
    Participant

Shut up Meg…

Sharp Shooter
    Participant

Shut up Meg…

tytan23
    Participant

Who is #14. Walters? I guess your meaning Nate Wolters. At first glance I thought you were talking about Dion Waiters but that’s just silly.

tytan23
    Participant

Who is #14. Walters? I guess your meaning Nate Wolters. At first glance I thought you were talking about Dion Waiters but that’s just silly.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login