This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by AvatarAvatar Forte IV 11 years ago.

• Author
    DipoTime
    Participant

/Users/srbadger/Pictures/iPhoto Library.photolibrary/Masters/2013/01/28/20130128-020504/IMG_0547.PNG

/Users/srbadger/Pictures/iPhoto Library.photolibrary/Masters/2013/01/28/20130128-020504/IMG_0548.PNG

Many apologies for the pictures I have never posted any on here and this was the only way I could figure out how to do it!

Anyway, I took these pictures on June 29 of last year. This is proof that a TON can change in one season. Guys who werent even on here, like Oladipo for example, are in the lottery. Other guys like Adonis Thomas, Alec Brown, and CJ Aiken were viewed as high potential, first round picks and they arent even on the board. Just thought this would be really cool to check out and it would be awesome to see these each year just to see what all has changed.

Forte IV
    Participant

How do we view the pics

DipoTime
      Participant

Ummmm lol I think you have to copy and paste into google.. If I knew how to put pictures on here straight from my phone I would but that was the best I could come up with

rileymcshea3
    Participant

Isn’t there a “way back machine” or something like that , that has all of nbadraft.nets drafts from every date of the year

Wahoo757
    Participant

It’s a file from your phone, we can’t see it.

Forte IV
    Participant

But anywaysssss. i believe you. It’s happened with every draft. A couple year’s back Miami’s Durand Scott was on here as a top 10 pick. One of my favorite college players Terrico White was also predicted top 10 to start a year then faded off and never played due to a foot injury. Hey remember when Byron Mullens was predicted to go #1 over Blake Griffin? Things happen.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login