2013 All-Star Game

BigChamp12
LOL

Kobe dominating Lebron? He guarded him the last 4mins of the game.... AN ALL STAR GAME... he played good defense yeah, but its nothing to get ecstatic about. Kobe and Reggie Miller were the only ones who took that Kobe Lebron duel serious.

IndianaBasketball
IndianaBasketball's picture
Oh get off LeBron's nuts. We

Oh get off LeBron's nuts. We all know this is an All-Star game, however these guys are still prideful and compete. LeBron confiscated tapes of him getting dunked on during a pickup game lol. LeBron has been known as one of the players who take these games up a notch. These games are always played competitively down the stretch.

BigChamp12
Of course they compete

Of course they like to compete against each other. Yeah Kobe got the best of it, but what about the regular season games when they had to take Kobe off of Lebron and put Metta back on him? Dude you sound crazy, it was still just an all star game.Kobe got a couple of blocks and a foul. Great to watch, but nothing major. I can assure you Lebron wasnt taking that as serious as Kobe was. And youre obviously on Kobe's nuts. Everyone on this sight knows it. Kobe makes a 3 while getting fouled, the next post I see is:

IndianaBasketball- Kobe Bryant is so phenomenal, the way he hung in the air to make that tough 3 whiile being pulled down in the air was amazing. He's gotta be an MVP Candidate. LOL you guys are crazy. I swear yall dont like being called out on your biased posts, so you go on a negging spree. SMH. Just call it down the middle dude. Stopped being so biased and trying to disguise it. Im not on Lebron's nuts. Im a fan of good basketball. Melo's my favorite player. I think Bron's been the best player for about 3-4years now. I think Kobe's the most fierce competitor their is. No nut riding over here.

IndianaBasketball
IndianaBasketball's picture
"Kobe Bryant is so

"Kobe Bryant is so phenomenal, the way he hung in the air to make that tough 3 whiile being pulled down in the air was amazing. He's gotta be an MVP Candidate"

I've never ever said anything like that.

omphalos
omphalos's picture
Yeah the only difference

Yeah the only difference between All-Star game D and NBA D is that there's no help, guys are usually just playing 1v1, and usually that means easy buckets, but Kobe was all over Lebron and if I'm a coach I'm telling all my defenders to force Lebron left and watch for the shot.

This was the best ASG I've seen in a long time, they were playing D almost from the start, Chris Paul was gunning for that MVP and it stayed tight throughout. Plus, we got to see CP3 and Parker abuse Bosh, CP3 go at Kyrie Irving, Kobe abuse Irving on an iso for a dunk, CP3 hitting the huge jumper on Noah and then getting elbowed in the face.

It was chippy, but it was mesmerising, and the first-timers all brought something great to the game.

This has been one of the better All-Star Weekends in recent memory, with the Rising Stars KI-BK duel, Kyrie winning 3 point contest and then this game. Solid break, now let's play some real basketball again.

aamir543
aamir543's picture
I know this is slightly

I know this is slightly off-topic but am I the only one who had to mute the TV every time one of the performers came on this weekend? I mean really, every single act was god awful, Couldn't they just play Gangnam style and throw Shaq, C-Webb, Ernie, Kenny and Charles out there and tell them to do their thing? That might've even been better than the game itself.

BenchWarmer
Excellent D by Kobe,

Excellent D by Kobe, tenacious man d has to be the most exciting part of the game, but its an exhibition game...Maybe Kobe should do this in a game that matters? Seems like he never wins against lebron except in allstar weekend.

RSS: Syndicate content